Little grab-n-go organic juice shop opened in January 2012. Also offers snack packets like dried fruit and nuts. more-less
507 Rose Ave (5th)
Venice, California 90291
310-399-2929

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by braveruler
Chia
Chia

Cute little juice bar

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and stopped in recently. Here's my Moon Juice review, February 2012.

It's a tiny little juice bar with 2 open refrigerator cases filled with various pressed juices (green ones and orange ones). Each bottle is priced $9 or $12, which is pricey.

A young woman behind the counter told me that they use all organic produce, and a large machine cold presses the produce to keep the vegetable/fruit enzymes intact.

The shop also stocks several different kinds of snacks for grab and go. I saw cacao cashew, dried golden berries, dried mango cheeks, and something else (I don't remember).

At the front of the shop is a small rock garden with bench.

I walk by this place on my way to the Whole Foods Market on Rose Ave & Lincoln, so I'll bring my husband with me next time to try the different juices.

Pros: fresh healthy juices, wholesome snacks, cute little shop
Cons: not cheap
braveruler
braveruler
  • raw

The REAL DEAL

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2012

Epic...it should be 10 a bottle well worth it.
Gracious Greens and the Cilantro Celery Punch