Monsieru Vuong Indochina Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes some vegetarian and vegan dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Alte Schönhauser Str. 46 (U Weinmeisterstrasse, 5 min from Hackescher Makt)
Berlin, Germany 10119 Berlin-Mitte
030-30872643

Open daily 12pm-12am.

First Review by Lauria
bragur
bragur

Great place

4 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2011

I feel I have to stand up for this place as the other review is a tiny bit unfair. The thing is, I've yet to come across a dish that they wouldn't make vegetarian for me (probably not vegan as I'd guess they rely on fish sauce) and completely without problems. They just substitute meat with tofu, very simple. Food is excellent, fresh and tasty.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Quick service
Cons: Addictive
Lauria
Lauria

not much vegetarian

3 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2009

There where two vegetarian options, both soup. Nice, but when you are hungry it is not enough. There where very special kinds of tea. I had a bamboo one. I gave 3 cows because the soup I had was good.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: only soup

Dear Owner and Manager of Monsieru Vuong Indochina Cafe: