Monica's Waterfront Bakery...

Serves meat, veg options available. Sources local and organic as much as possible. Staff will assist with vegan/veg substitutions. Reported bread contain honey. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

EmilyOh
EmilyOh

Not vegan friendly

1 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2012

While they did have written "VE=VEGAN" on the menu board, they had zero vegan options available on the menu. When asked, they offered to make a salad. While I give them props for using organic and locally grown produce (I believe that's what I read?) I was very disappointed to drive all that way for a salad, that I could order anywhere. I would not call this vegan friendly. To earn the title, they should have at least one regular vegan item on the menu!!

Pros: organic, local produce
Cons: not vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Monica's Waterfront Bakery and Cafe: