Part of organic and natural food store chain with several locations. Offers selections in fresh organic produce, vegetarian and vegan alternatives like soy milk, vegan meals, and more. more-less

First Review by Pancakes
nadown
nadown

Best Grocery Store Hands Down

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

I love this grocery store. All of their produce is always fresh and of excellent quality. If I buy the same veggies from the Whole Foods they seem to go bad in half the time! I can always find parking within 40 feet of the front door and they always offer to help carry your groceries to your car. Almost all of their employees know me by name as well! I only wish that they could take over some of the adjoining stores and expand. I'm very jealous of the size of the new Merrifield location.

Pros: Freshness and quality of produce, Produce prices
Cons: Limited space
Slindbla
Slindbla

fantastic grocer

5 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2012

We had been to Mom's in Frederick MD and loved it, but it was about an hour's drive for us. We were thrilled when the Herndon VA store opened, and now we only shop there. This store is fantastic! Finally a one-stop shopping experience - all our specialty vegan items as well as an excellent produce section - and all organic. I LOVE this place!

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and if they don't have something, just ask. They will order it.

Thank you Mom's for coming to Virginia!!

Pros: all organic, friendly staff, great selection
cvoss11
cvoss11

My Food Home

5 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2012

This is the place I shop for my groceries! Not nearly as crowded as some other places and with a lot of vegan options!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good value

Pancakes
Pancakes

A welcome addition

5 Posted on 12 / 01 / 2011

MOMs has expanded their locations to include this store in Herndon location. They have an excellent selection of fresh organic produce, vegan-friendly cleaning products, and vegan ingredients.

Pros: Organic, good prices, close

Dear Owner and Manager of Mom's Organic Market: