All-vegan cafe established in early 2013. Offers coffee drinks, baked cakes and desserts, in-house-made ice cream and lemonade, plus savory dishes and brunch. Uses only local and regional ingredients. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Czech

Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by kalich
StephenEamonn
StephenEamonn

Cool dog!

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2016

This place is wonderful! There is a large variety of food, all vegan. The staff speak English and are very friendly. Prices are decent and their range of cakes is great, sadly we could only try 2 and we were full.
Worth the quick metro ride to get there.

Pros: Friendly , Interesting menu, Playful resident dog
FlatEric
FlatEric

nothing wrong

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2016

very nice service, great breakfast and easy to reach. I can definitely recommend this place to everyone who is searching for great food. Total satisfaction for hungry vegans ;)

Pros: yummy, very good English, friendly, good service!
Cons: (maybe some interior repairing/cleaning necessary
vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

fave place in Prague

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2015

A great place for breakfast, lunch or supper! Lots of desserts. Items I particularly liked; vegan egg spread, waffles, seitan bagel, soups. Also they have great daily special meals. Great espresso. Friendly staff, bright, casual interior. Across from a nice park.

enRoute
enRoute

loved it!

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2015

If I lived in Prague you can bet I'd be here all the time. Great comfort food, really loved the bagels, scrambled tofu... everything I had there. Nice seating area out front. Vegans make a bee-line to this place for a satisfying breakfast or lunch.

Pros: creative, fun, delicious
Cons: a bit pricey, wish they were open later!
elbobro
elbobro

Great

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2015

Been there only once and tried only one sandwich (breakfast), but was really great. Place is nice and service very friendly. Will visit also next time for sure.

Pros: Tasty, Service
ClaraPolakova
ClaraPolakova

great place

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2015

Pleasant interior and exterior, delicious food and very nice service.

annabazoo
annabazoo

cozy, tasty

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2015

I loved this place. I had some tasty waffles, a chai latte, and a delicious chocolate hazelnut cake. I also got some handmade white chocolate in a little bar to go. I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about; it was pretty obvious to order at the bar. The staff was helpful and answered a few questions we had about other vegan stuff in Prague. There is beautiful art on the walls. I had a bite of my brother's tofu scramble on a bagel, which was super filling and tasty.

Pros: pretty art
klas
klas

Great Portabello Burger

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2015

Cosy cafe with nice interior. I had the Portabello mushroom burger. The toppings with caramelized red onion was great. Superb value!

jennyc32
jennyc32

The best vegan cake

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2015

Moment was my favourite place on my recent trip to Prague, mostly because of the incredible cake counter. All of the baked goods look incredibly tempting. The cafe also has a nice atmosphere - very cosy and unhurried, a lovely place to sit and read or chat.

The breakfast menu was also pretty special, we had the pancakes and omelette, and they were both amazing. Can't wait to visit again!

Pros: Excellent breakfast, Amazing cake, Lovely atmosphere
LolaRay
LolaRay

Great place

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2015

This was the first place we went to in Prague and it was my favourite. Tasty food, yummy cake and great prices.

Laudi
Laudi

Disappointing

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2015

Even though the bagels we had were quite delicious, I have to admit I didn't like this place very much. Nobody told us we should order at the bar (I still don't know if you have to) - a sign might be helpful - and one of the female staff literally threw the menu at us in a not acceptable grumpy way. I don't know if it was because she couldn't speak much English, or if she just didn't like us since we were not as "hipster" as the rest of the people at this place. The other staff members appeared to be very friendly though and apologized for the fact that we first got our drinks after having asked for them the second time. Still, maybe you have to get them at the bar, but a little hint would have been helpful. Allowing pets to a restaurant might be considered a "modern" way, but since many people are allergic to animal hair and for hygenic reasons, I didn't like the fact the place was almost crawling with dogs.

Pros: Delicious Food, Cozy Place
Cons: Grumpy Staff, Pets indoors
lichtbuendel
lichtbuendel

Lovely place

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

Unfortunatly, we weren't hungry so we didn't taste the cakes.
But "Moment" is a perfect place to drink a coffee in a nice atmosphere. It is made with a lot of love.
They also serve lemonades from "fritz" and "club mate", which is stunning!

Mrchristian83
Mrchristian83

Amazing cakes!!!

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2014

A great place to eat amazing vegan cakes and vegan food. Very recommended!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 26, 2014

Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 26, 2014

Pros: Great food, Delicious cakes, friendly staff / atmosphere / free wifi
adelax1
adelax1

Lovely bistro with friendly atmosphere

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

Friendly service, great coffee, good food, lively café atmosphere, free wifi.We really liked it!

Pros: non-smoking, friendly staff, lot of delicious sweets
Cons: A little small serving cakes
myezrhzl
myezrhzl

FANTASTIC place for the solo traveler!

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I am visiting Prague and learning there are some great Vegan places. I totally recommend this place! Simple menu with daily specials. I have been there x2 on this trip for lunch. I am so impressed with the food its amazing. Atmosphere is great for location independent entrepreneurs with good wifi connection, table space, and awesome coffee! Deserts are to die for. I had the cheese cake and the choc cake with whipped cream cup. Goulash and potatoes very hardy! Spinach enchilada was excellent. Staff are very friendly and speak English. Cash Only. Nice walk from the center if you enjoy walking, easy to get to. Cheers!

Pros: Service, Food Quality, Atmosphere
Cons: Cash only
VeganMike095
VeganMike095

Chic coffe shop

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

Went here the other day, hoping to get some food, but was a little disappointed that the kitchen was closed already.
Definitely more geared up for the lunch trade, but still a great place to get your sandwiches and wraps ect. And how could I not mention the cakes, if you have some time to spare, you should definitely go check this place out, as it does some amazing stuff, and its such a cute little place. And the coffee relay is excellent, and they also do a line in vegan friendly beer, if you fancy chilling with some friends.

Pros: cosy , great cake
Cons: kitchen closes early
minrathous
minrathous

Nice atmosphere

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I only got to go here once, and I really wish I could have made it out here more. This place has a nice, relaxed atmosphere, and the tables had cute bird carvings in them. I had the "killer chai" and a hummus plate, both of which were very good. If I'm ever in Prague again, I'll be back!

Pros: all vegan, atmosphere
earthville
earthville

A gem: great food, great coffee, great vibes

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

Moment is a good find. Friendly service, great coffee, good food, lively café atmosphere, free wifi.

I had the oatmeal, banana bread, and a cappuccino, all of which were great. In fact the cappuccino was perfect for my taste (much better than Starbucks, and cheaper too).

The café is small but has ample seating.

English is on the menu and spoken.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Great Coffee & Desserts, Good Vibes, Good Value
PaulLitwin
PaulLitwin

Superb Vegan Breakfast

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2014

Found this coffee shop/restaurant on HappyCow and today we are back for 3rd day in row. Great soy lattes and cappuccinos. And breakfasts, especially the Bagel - Morning Proteins is mighty tasty. So was oatmeal and breakfast rice dish. Everything tastes great and best of all is everything to eat and drink is plant based and 100% vegan. Well be back again tomorrow! They serve lunch too though we haven't tried it yet and are open until 7pm weekdays.

Pros: Tasty breakfasts, Great expresso drinks, All Vegan
aps101
aps101

Hip Local Vegan Joint

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

A very local cool sandwichy/bagel joint. Desserts too. The menu is small but really good, I was there for lunch and had it been more centrally located would have gone back for breakfast. You are welcome to linger (the book selection in the bathroom is huge) and enjoy your day. It felt great to support a local small vegan business like this one. Cash only.

jon active
jon active

chic cafe with good interesting menu.

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

Moment has a good rep amongst the local vegans even the ones who can't afford to eat out much. I liked the clean open atmosphere and the menu that was also in English. The options were lively and interesting. I was dismayed however to get a bagel option that proved very spicy despite no warning of being so on the menu. Still it wasn't expensive (for a Londoner) and the (non spicy) food was great. A good sized mug of tea too!

Pros: Interesting menu , Great food, Nice venue layout.
Cons: Secret hot spicy ingredients!, Felt a bit hipster
Michaelsoellner
Michaelsoellner

Great

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2014

Not much too say... Just Awesome. Great Food, Location and Staff.

Tereza-soucitne.cz
Tereza-soucitne.cz

very cool place

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2014

Moment reminds me hipster cafés in Berlin which I enjoyed very much. It has very friendly atmosphere and the food is delicious. Moment is perfect for breakfast and lunches. You can have a soup, main dish or some smaller meals like bagels, cheescakes and other sweet stuff. They also offer deilicious vegan cappucino (and other types of coffee), homemade lemonades, ciders, bears etc.

Pros: non-smoking, friendly staff, lot of delicious sweets
Cons: only one main dish
Sisina
Sisina

Lovely bistro with friendly atmosphere

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2013

Little vegan bistro with everything you need! Friendly staff and atmosphere, feels like home. I like to spend whole day working from there, calling it my coffee office :) Breakfast in the morning, lunch menu consisting of soup and main dish of the day. Everyday different, everyday awesome. Variety of cakes to choose from as well. And I can't even describe how I love their chai latte!

Pros: Always tasty cakes and food, Chai latte!!!, Gluten-free wednesdays!!!
Cons: Getting bigger from all the tasty cakes, Later lunch? Might be all gone :(
JsemVeganski
JsemVeganski

Quaint!

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I LOVE this place. It has a delicate atmosphere, and the wait staff is more than friendly. Any type of coffee you want with SOY milk, and always vegan food.
Sunday Brunch is VEGAN!! $10/all you can eat, and I end up rolling away from here.
My favorite coffee and light snack, breakfast food spot in Prague.

Pros: Good Value, Bilingual Wait Staff, Porch Swing
kalich
kalich

cool place

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

stylish small cafe, I tried "tuna" and "cheescake" bagel and poppy cake with levander filling... everything delicious

they also make fresh lemonades - also perfect.

Pros: cool interior, nice service, delicious bagels

Dear Owner and Manager of Moment: