Molly Bea's Ingredients

Large specialty foods section in bulk bins plsu baking ingredients, beans and lentils, nuts and seeds, chocolates, dried fruit, cookies, vegetarian cookbooks, oils and extracts, pet treats, and much more. Many organic, kosher, gluten-free and sugarless products. more-less
761 Indian Boundary Rd (Hwy 49 Calumet Rd)
Chesterton, Indiana 46304
219-983-9401

Open Mon-Thur 10am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 12-4pm.

First Review by happycowgirl
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Cool Little Store

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2011

Lots of unusual and hard-to-find items. If you are a cook or baker, you'll be in heaven. Incredible selection of nuts and seeds, old-time candies, 35 varieties of licorice, chips and melting wafers (including dairy-free), all kinds of dried fruits. It's a delight to shop here.

The owners could not be friendlier. I was new to Molly Bea's and they offered me a tour when I walked in. In about 5 minutes, they highlighted everything in the store for me, gave me free samples of things I showed interest in, and oriented me quickly to the different products they carry.

Dear Owner and Manager of Molly Bea's Ingredients: