Serves one meal each day which consists of several items and a dessert; all organic and vegetarian (and possibly vegan). Uses seasonal and regional ingredients. Offers catering and cooking classes. Please contact happycow if you know whether it's vegan or vegetarian. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Catering, Ayurvedic

SueClesh
SueClesh

Biosumo nights

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2015

once a month, Biosumo - a vegan caterer, organizes a dinner in Mohini. There's a set menu which costs 49 franks and consists of soup, salad, main course and dessert. When we visited they served Spring soup with millet and buckwheat pancake strips (quite nice, but nothing spectacular), Baby spinach salad with sesame sauce (delicious!), Sushi Rock n‘ Roll & Boutique Nigiri (not a big fan of sushi myself, but it was good for what it was.. :-)) and Matcha Raw Gâteau for dessert, which almost no one could finish, because we were so full.. :-) the place itself is cozy, the service is nice and price is ok for Zurich. I haven't been there during the day for lunch, but i would definetely recommend the monthly vegan dinner.

jonathancross
jonathancross

Good food, nice atmosphere

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

Had a few very nice lunches here.
Very similar to what you find in Krishna temple.

Pros: all vegetarian, cardamom espresso, nice atmosphere
Cons: not vegan
KoKoKim2205
KoKoKim2205

Charming and Friendly

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

I stumbled upon Mohini on my walk around Zurich and was notified that they are a lunch-time establishment, so I planned them in to the following day's agenda. I am so glad I did as the folks there were extremely friendly and spoke English very well. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced- especially considering the high cost of everything else in Zurich. I would definitely go back!

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Healthy
Cons: Only lunch!

Dear Owner and Manager of Mohini: