Serves meat, veg options available. Nationwide franchise offering tacos, burritos, nachos, and rice bowls with choice of black or pinto beans, and organic tofu or veggies instead of meat. Dairy is used, so vegans need to specify. Food is made in front of you as you walk along a line. Fresh salsa bar. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Southwestern American, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by heidishark
KarenRentz
KarenRentz

Delicious!

4 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I visited one of their locations in my hometown of Gainesville and I had their tofu burrito bowl and I was very pleased. Service was quick and easy which I liked since I was in a hurry. One negative thing I will say is that the staff wasn't that friendly, but it was late in the evening when I went so they were probably tired. I also appreciated that they don't use gelatin in their guacamole, because I really wanted guac, but was afraid to get it, until staff to me told otherwise. All in all, a good experience.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive, Fast service
Cons: Staff not that friendly
heidishark
heidishark

One of our favorite spots

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2012

We love Moes!! Good food, fast and vegan friendly. We go here often and everyone always leaves happy and full!

Pros: fast, great food, nice staff
Cons: can be noisy, no vegan treat for the kids meal

Dear Owner and Manager of Moe's Southwest Grill: