Serves meat, veg options available. Nationwide franchise offering tacos, burritos, nachos, and rice bowls with choice of black or pinto beans, and organic tofu or veggies instead of meat. Dairy is used, so vegans need to specify. Food is made in front of you as you walk along a line. Fresh salsa bar. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Southwestern American, Non-veg
421 N State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by HaileyTraver

fantastic, fresh & inexpensive

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

You can always count on Moes to have fresh veggies and delicious tofu! I always get a salad in a bowl (plastic not a fried tortilla one) and it's always fresh, delicious and under $10. The salsa is good, they play great music, it's adjacent to Yobe frozen yogurt which always has a non-dairy option! Great place to get fast, healthy inexpensive food!!!

Pros: fresh , delicious tofu , inexpensive
Cons: chips are tempting...and fried, def vegan friendly but geared for a carnivore , no vegan cheese option

Healthy everyday

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2012

I eat at moe's at least 3 times a week due to my work location. I always have fresh and healthy options, and never worry about the bang for my buck. The burritos are so big, you've got lunch for two days! The best tofu I've ever had, fresh cilantro, and black beans always put a smile on my face.

Pros: fresh, vegggies, friendly staff
Cons: so popular

Dear Owner and Manager of Moe's Southwest Grill: