Weekly vegan meal delivery to Portland, South Portland, Scarborough, Westbrook, and Cape Elizabeth. Food is gluten-free. more-less

First Review by kwhite08
kwhite08
kwhite08
  • non-vegetarian

Easiest way to eat healthy throughout the week

5 Posted on 06 / 11 / 2014

Even as a non-vegan, I am a huge fan of the Modern Vegan meal delivery service. The food is amazing and the menu changes weekly, so there's always something new to try. I have two jobs and often don't have the time for meal prep that I wish I could have to ensure I eat well throughout the week. The prices are awesome and as long as you place your order by Sunday, you'll have meals ready to go by tuesday without even thinking twice about it!

Tip: Chris will deliver to your workplace too! Great way to avoid lunch break slip-ups or forgetting to pack a lunch.

Pros: Delicious, Affordable, Easy

Dear Owner and Manager of Modern Vegan: