Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan/vegetarian and gluten free options ona separate menu with all easily veganized items marked with a V. Uses locally grown foods when possible. Once or twice a year, possibly more in the future, holds an all weekend (Fri-Sun) 3-course completely vegan meal option including maple-rum cheesecake with vanilla cashew whip. Has local singers and groups playing live; check schedule. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Thai, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
317 4th St S (3 Ave S )
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J-1Z9
403-329-6243

Open Mon-Thur 7:30am-9pm, Fri 7:30am-10pm, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun/Holidays 9am-4pm.

First Review by JacquelineRu88ell
Filipaye
Filipaye

The best food

4 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2014

The Mocha Cabana is amazing, I find the staff very patient and friendly. The food is amazing, I even had a chance to cook their once. The whole place is easily the best vegan friendly restaurant I've ever been to. Not to mention the beautiful decoration, it's extremely cozy.

Pros: Great tasting food, Many options, Patient staff members
JacquelineRu88ell
JacquelineRu88ell

Very accomodating

4 Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

Be sure to ask for the separate vegetarian and/or gluten free menu(s) when you first sit down. As a gluten free vegan I was able to cross reference the two menus to figure out what I could eat.

I was highly impressed by the patience of my waitress who went back to the kitchen several times to ask questions for me. And I was delighted by the flexibility of the cook(s) who were willing to grill and season some tofu for me without the typical coating (which contains gluten) for the top of my salad. I had the house salad with grilled tofu on top and they also happily substituted the gluten free bread (which contains dairy and egg) with some corn chips. It was delicious.

Very vegan friendly- their breakfast menu looks awesome. Great ambiance and highly accommodating of all dietary needs. Be sure to check it out!

Dear Owner and Manager of Mocha Cabana: