M.O.B. - Cite de la Mode

American food restaurant with outlets in Paris. Offers all vegan menu with burgers (from 12pm), sandwiches, hot dogs, mac n cheese, brunch food, and M.O.B.s which are house-baked dough shaped like the arches of the Brooklyn Bridge and topped with fruits, vegetables, and seasoning. Moved from rue Charlot in 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
34, Quai d'Austerlitz
Paris, France 75013

Mon 10:00am-5:00pm, Wed-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by PhilippeNicolitch
Paris Snow-White
Paris Snow-White

vegan everywhere

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2015

It's a lovley place to stay and the Bürger are very delicious. the personal is very friendly. I took also frites and a cheesecake, great. I love it! next time I visit Paris i will go back.

SophieDulac
SophieDulac

Best Vegan Burgers!

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2015

Best vegan burgers I've ever had! The size of the burgers could be a little bigger but the taste is on point. The service was also super fast and the staff were very friendly. I also ordered a salad and a smoothie as well as the raw cheese cake - all just as tasty as the burger. We should replace all take-aways with ones like this.

Pros: Vegan - Delicious, Quick service - Fast food
Cons: A little expensive, Burger size could be bigger
vitorbaptista
vitorbaptista

Good, but too small

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2015

Had the Okinawa and the Texas burgers. Both were quite good, but too small. It's more like an afternoon snack than a lunch. The place is very nice, and the employees were good.

Pros: Tasty food, Nice place
Cons: Too small for the price

ericoloso
ericoloso

Good burgers

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2015

They make good burgers

Pros: Good burgers, Cheap, Location is nice
Cons: Hot dog is disappointing, Choice is not large
cybergabi
cybergabi

Fun little 100% vegan place for small budgets

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2015

We only went for a light lunch, so we didn't have the burgers, but instead enjoyed a miso soup with beetroot chips. Both were very palatable. The ambience is interesting, a bit of postmodern punk, and the staff is friendly, but doesn't speak English very well. All menu items are under €10, so it's a place that's suitable for the budget traveler. We will definitely return upon our next visit to Paris and try the burgers as well.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Interesting ambience
Cons: No toilet on the premises
wahine
wahine

Very nice fast food

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2015

I loved the taste of the burguers. It is true that they are a bit small, but I don't think the price is high at all for Paris. We had two burgers and 1 XL french fries split in two and paid around 10€ each. I loved the taste of both things (California Burger with Basicil sauce and fries) and they served really fast. Will come back if I have the opportunity and try the desserts :)

Pros: Very tasty, Very fast, Healthy options
Cons: Burgers a bit small, Opening hours
Kittybiscuit
Kittybiscuit

Nice burger and sundae

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2014

I liked the setup of this place and whilst the burger was tasty, I thought it was a bit on the small side for the price. I also had a chocolate sundae which was delicious!

Pros: nice decor, awesome sundae
Cons: serving was small
bw76
bw76

Good not great

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2014

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I visited this MOB location in Paris. We both had their burger and fries. The service was reasonably quick considering how busy they were. The burgers were good but wish they had the option to add cheese.

Only real downside to the restaurant is it is a little far away from the main sites. It is a couple of miles away from the Notre Dame cathedral. It is near a metro station though.

FredMeijer
FredMeijer

Good food but not reliable...

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2014

We went 2 times to this vegan fastfood ,the first time they were closing and had only a very little choice left, 3pm on a weekday.
The second was on a saturday and it was closed at 6pm .

The opening hours are unreliable .

Pros: good food
Cons: opening hours unreliable
Laure
Laure

Restaurant agréable, plats décevants

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2014

Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l'emplacement et le restaurant. Il donne sur la Seine et le soir le quai se pare d'une ambiance festive. Le restaurant a son propre univers (très fast food avec une touche déjantée, tout en restant simple) et le personnel est très sympathique et bilingue.
Problème : si les desserts sont convenables (cheesecakes, sundae...), les plats salés ne sont pas à la hauteur.
Le pain semble de mauvaise qualité, les plats font pauvres par rapport à leur prix, et niveau goût voire texture, ce n'est pas du tout ça. Le chorizo sandwich c'est du pain blanc un peu sec et trois radis (littéralement), le burger deluxe était très décevant (malgré un fumage intéressant qui donne une odeur de fast food, appréciée ou non) et le mob dog n'a pas trouvé preneur à notre table.
Allez-y quand même pour vous faire votre opinion, pour l'ambiance et les desserts (bons) mais peut-être pas le lieu de prédilection pour faire découvrir les veggie burgers à un ami.

Edit: un client m'a dit que le pain était fait maison, je ne l'ai pas aimé, mais ça peut être une question de goût!
Updated from previous review on Sunday June 30, 2013

Update: j'ai eu l'occasion d'y retourner, étant à côté, avec des non végé, une des personnes sceptique a été confortée dans son idée que les burgers vg ce n'était pas bon, l'autre qui souhaitait devenir vg a admis que ce n'était pas terrible, les plats n'ont pas été finis, les enfants présents n'ont pas aimé non plus, moi je m'étais cantonnée au dessert qui était correct. Dommage car l'endroit et le personnel est agréable. Ceci dit de nombreuses personnes aiment donc tentez l'expérience, les goûts et les couleurs...A éviter quand même avec un carnivore sceptique.

Updated from previous review on Friday September 05, 2014

Pros: Location, Friendly staff, Deserts
Cons: Food, Ingredients quality, Price
Veganswife
Veganswife

Good idea, but bland

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2014

We were excited about this burger chain, having seen a TV clip about it while in Bordeaux. So when we arrived in Paris, MOB was an early priority. The staff were enthusiastic and the menu looked good. However,,we found the burger patties a bit bland and lacking in crunch. Nuts and spices need to be notched up somewhat! Smoke alone doth not an exciting vege meal male ( burger patties are made of smoked veges)...

Pros: Cheerful and funky ambience, Helpful staff , vegan fast food
Cons: Bland, Lack of texture
Pim
Pim

Average and expensive

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

When we visited MOB they only had one kind of burger left, the most expensive Deluxe one. All the other ones were sold out.

The taste of the burger was ok, but it was not very special. We didn't like the texture of the burgers. After one bite everything felt a apart.

Pros: nice design, ok burgers
Cons: quite expensive, not much options when we were there, not the best vegan burgers
JonJon
JonJon

Among the best burgers in town but small portions

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2014

This place is historically the second location of MOB in Paris. It is very well located with a terrace on the Seine, and has a lot of room inside. The staff is friendly and the place has a good vibe! It is very pleasant to come here.

In terms of food, it offers 4 different burgers (MOB, California, Deluxe, Green), one MOB Iron, two salads, grilled corn and artichokes, sundays, cookies, smoothies, special drinks, organic fruits. MOB no longer offers hot dogs. It seems that they no longer offer fries with burgers.

The food is of great quality and has a perfect taste! They are among the best burgers in Paris: the steak, the bread, the sauces are amazing! You have to try it if you are in Paris. I definitely love the California and the Deluxe burgers.

The only negative points of MOB are:
- the burgers are relatively small which makes them a little pricey,
- there is no formulas,
- there is a huge waste of cardboard where food is served on site! They could easily be more eco-friendly...

Pros: among the best vegan burgers in Paris, grilled artichokes and corn, nice vibe, friendly staff, well located
Cons: small portions, no formulas, too much waste of cardboard!
elrujo
elrujo

DELICIOUS VEGAN JUNK FOOD

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

Although some food of the menu is junk , it is still tasty

and they do also serve very good salads too

nice location right south of the river seine

Pros: tasty food, nice location
Cons: vegan junk food on part of menu
Richme
Richme

Great food, questionable service.. :/

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2014

Great atmosphere and decoration inside the restaurant. The food was excellent and the burgers were the best we had in Paris. Only downside is that the burger fell apart quite easily and the staff didn't seem to be so service minded or polite. They weren't rude or anything, they just didn't greet us or smile. They seemed bored when talking to customers but had fun talking and joking between themselves behind the counter. Hence the 4 stars and not 5. It was also unfortunate that not everything was available to order. For an example; we could only order one burger out of many when we visited.

Pros: Tasty food, Music, Atmosphere
Cons: Staff
Sharpey09
Sharpey09

Good Idea

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

It's a great idea - taking everything Mc Donald's stands for and turning it on its head with a vegan twist. The burgers are tasty, but very small and not as satisfying as other vegan burgers out there.

I thought it was a bit expensive for what it was - the drinks especially were very dear.

However, the food is good and it's a cool place with lots of room and friendly staff. It's worth visiting just to see how they have applied vegan ethics to American Fast Food.

Pros: Food is good, It's a cool place to visit
Cons: Bit expensive, Burgers too small
Marie Berlin
Marie Berlin

Ok, but not recommended for hungry people

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

We ate at M.O.B at rue Charlot - the second M.O.B. in Paris. The burger tasted ok (we had one with onions and avocado), but was realy tiny (reminded us of the Pipsqueak Patty from SpongeBob Squarepants). We spend 25€ for two burgers and corn, which we couldn't eat because it tasted bitter. Afterwards we had to find us another restaurant, because we were still hungry. They offer no fries and also no Mac'n Cheese, just the tiny burgers. Wouldn't go there again. Probably we are spoiled, because there are so many great and cheap vegan & organic burger places in Berlin, but if I order a burger I want it to fill me up! So I won't tecommend M.O.B for hungry people!

Pros: Patty was good, Staff was friendly
Cons: Burgers too small, Expensive, No proper side dishes
Claremveg
Claremveg

Cleaver idea!

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2014

I love the idea this place have, 'Vegan Mc Donalds'. They have done it very well. The burgers are nice, albeit a little small. The fries are really good and I had the sundae and cookie too which were both good.
It is a little out of the way, but if you have a bit of time to spare then i'd recommending making the trip on the metro to try it.
A little pricy for the amount of food.

Pros: Good tasting food , Cleaver marketing
Cons: Burgers too small
maryveganclimber
maryveganclimber

BEST vegan burgers in Paris!!

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

This place is awesome!! You must order their President burger. It's incredible. Everything here is vegan. Their fries are delicious! Cheesecake is yummy... I think it's made with coconut milk. And they have kale salads! HIGHLY recommend. It's just too bad that their hours aren't better. They should be open later during the weekdays!

Pros: big and moist burgers, vegan... everything!, fabulous service
Cons: close too early
barbaramaidel
barbaramaidel

Best burger I ever ate

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2014

I look forward to go there again. Nice place, good food. A huge vegan surprise to me.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
JulianaMarques
JulianaMarques

Delicious!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

Nice place and good food

vikavegan
vikavegan

Iron Man does not correspond to the menu picture

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

The title says it all. It was the most expensive item, and I really liked the idea of having lots of mushrooms on the top, as it was displayed on the picture menu. However, when the Iron man was served, there were only 3 (three!) lonely pieces of mushrooms on the dish! I was extremely dissappointed - it seemed to me I was tricked by beautiful picture, but in reality.... it was poor. I would not pay such price if I knew. Apart from this, there was too much garlic, but maybe it's just my taste. Cheesecake is OK for its price, although, I prefer to pay more to have better quality. I will never come back to this place again and would not recommend it for a friend.

Pros: friendly staff, kind of cheap
Cons: tricky menu picture
Guest
Guest

Great fast food

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

They have a big terrace and plenty of space inside. I like the huge table in the middle where people can meet and talk without knowing each other. I met lots of people like that.
I advise to arrive early for dinner otherwise you'll have to queue up! You can eat in or take away.
I had to try everything because it all smelled good. The deluxe burger and fries, the iron man, the vanilla cheesecake and the cookie. The burger and fries have nothing exceptional, but still good for a fast food. I didn't like much the 'smoked' taste. I preferred the desserts.
Staff is really friendly, we chat up a bit.
I'll definitely go back: I have to try the Noutella cheesecake!! :)

Pros: Great desserts, Friendly place
Cons: Small portions, Not much choice
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++

OPEN

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2013

I've just called and it's open, that's the new location (citée de la mode , docks) and it's the previous location (rue Charlot)who is closed.

mina.aphrodosia
mina.aphrodosia

Great Food, but still Fast Food

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2013

The MOB is the Paris branch of a New York based vegan fast food chain. It's beautifully located inside the building of the fashion college, and has an outdoor seating area overlooking the river.
The first neg is that you get no information on the menue. Your order your food at the counter like at McDonalds, and the menue is glued on the cashier counter. So, when you order, that's the first time you see what's to order, but then, there's no description of it (How do your order a Big Mac, when you don't know what a Big Mac is?)
We had Burgers, and a pita with spinach and mushrooms, which was delish! But for being fast food and demanding a lot of work from the customer, it's too expensive. I mean, it's basically McDonalds in vegan (and better tasting, I grant you that), and you order your food, pick it up and clean up after yourself, and they make the biggest possible profit from it, and for that, it's just too expensive.
They have Beer from New York, which was very good (my husband said). The have wine too (yay!) which was hmm-okay.
I'd go there again, though. Dessert was good too

Pros: Food is great, there's wine too!, location by the river
Cons: no menues, a little on the pricey side, reminds me of McDonalds
Alyson
Alyson

Ok for fast-food take-away/eat in

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

Reasonably priced for Paris, french fries (chips) were nice, and although I don't like fake meaty stuff, the burger was ok. The cheesecakes were the best.
They didn't have a couple of the dishes I would have had instead of the burger which was a shame.

Clean toilets.
Good location on left bank of the Seine.

Downside is the result of it being a fast food place - something I usually avoid. Plastic trays, plastic cutlery, plastic everywhere. Didn't seem like any of it was recycled, and neither was it made of biodegradable materials.

Pros: Vegan, Cheesecake
Cons: Plastic things, Some things not available
Sphynxdani
Sphynxdani

My favorite Burger Joint

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2013

I adore this place and Mendhi is amazing. I first went to their first location which was a bit quiet and awkwardly placed. Now in the new place it's beautiful to eat on the terrace and the deco is very cool. I tried the hotdog but my tastebuds are still getting used to different vegan dishes so it wasn't one I'll be getting in a hurry again. I LOVE the president burger, although it's an indulgence but my favorite is the normal burger and fries and I love that they sell cute little wines and vegan beers. I highly recommend it.

Pros: BURGERS, Deco, Staff
Cons: Seating
Vittoria
Vittoria

Very good burger and great location

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

I really enjoyed the food. The location is great, with a big terrace on a brand new building on the quai d'Austerliz.

Pros: Food, Terrace, Location
Cons: The price
pogj
pogj

Disappointing and overpriced!!

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

We had a small burger consisting of just a very bland patty and one slice of tomatoe. The taste was very dull and you couldn't tell the difference between the paddy and the bread!
One good thing was the fries for one euro!!
But I would never go back again!

wushu
wushu

Could be much better

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

I like the location which allows to have a nice walk on "les quais de Seine".

The Deluxe burger wasn't cooked inside and burnt on the outside giving this bad taste of carbon. I also found it difficult to eat as it was falling a part due to the consistency of the burger.

The French fries are from a frozen bag.

On the other hand the cheesecake tasted good.

The stuff were friendly. Maybe this is a good place to get some snacks (dessert) but not to have a decent lunch/dinner. Even if it is a fast food the quality could be much better.

Pros: Cheesecake, Location, Friendly stuff
Cons: price, taste, waiting time
Alejandro G
Alejandro G

Good burger!!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

I went to the place in the 4th arrondissement 3 times and had the same burger...excellent but small in size. Too bad they don't make the fries of manioc anymore!!

tamarin
tamarin

Bien situé, personnel agréable, plats décevants

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

Situé dans "les docks", au bord de la Seine, pleins d'ambiance. Personnel aimable et souriant, donnant toutes les explications au sujet des plats et des boissons. Végétariens, nous étions très contents de trouver un resto vegan en plein Paris. J'ai pris un MOB Burger extra, qui était bon, ainsi que les frites. Le MOB Iron Man de ma femme était, en revanche, très décevant: épinard, et champignons sur une sorte de mini-pizza avec une sauce blanche. Cela n'avait aucun goût. Côté dessert, le Cheese cake vanille était passable, le Cheese cake choco (7 € !) n'était pas au top niveau.
Bref, on apprécie l'effort, le courage de l'équipe, mais beaucoup reste à faire pour aboutir à quelque chose de plus gastronomique. On attend des plats plus soignés pour ce prix-là.

Pros: Vegan, Personnel accueillant, Bien situé dans un endroit branché
Cons: Plats ayant peu de goût, Prix élevés
ShelA
ShelA

hard to find but worth it!

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

Food was amazing, especially the MOB and the dog. Cheesecake was also good. We'll be back!

Pros: vegan, yummy
Cons: costly
HappyElo
HappyElo

Excellent junk food

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

The restaurant is in the building The Docks (Cité de la mode et du design). Beautiful fast food, all vegan and great choice. Hamburger, hot dog, sandwich with chorizo, very good french fries and for dessert cheescake (the chocolate one is very yummi).

Pros: All Vegan, Yummi, Style And Friendly
Notre-Dame
Notre-Dame

So good!

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

We took a Veggie-burger and fries, and then a slice of chocolate cheesecake. Before leaving, we also took a chocolate chip cookie, just for the pleasure. No regrets, it was really delicious.

Pros: Tasty food, Fast, Good value
Cons: Drinks Prices, Hip-hop music
Shohreh
Shohreh
  • non-vegetarian

Scheduled to move in May 2013

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

I went to MOB the other day and was told by the owner that they're scheduled to move in May (2013) in the 13th, around Wanderlust (32 Quai d'Austerlitz).

bencamps
bencamps

Good Burgers, Affordable Price

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2013

Visited Tuesday 12th February 2013. My girlfriend and I both had a burger inside Mob on a Tuesday morning. There is very limited seating but we were lucky and sat at the counter. The burgers were very good and compared to the Loving Hut the day before about half the price. Mob are from Brooklyn, NY and the decor of the place is kind of American themed. They sell American beers and juices. The menu is simple and the staff were friendly. We also bought some cheesecake and a cookie to take away, again both were nice. All in all worth a visit :-)

Pros: Cheap (for Paris), Good food, Friendly
OneNightStanzas
OneNightStanzas

Thank you MOB!

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

My partner and I called into this funky little place in the mid-afternoon on a miserable grey Paris day. We were so happy we'd walked all the way over to this neighbourhood to try it out! We were after desserts so we each had a slice of their cheesecake -- he had the vanilla and I had the chocolate. Both were pretty delicious, not the very best vegan cheesecake I have had but probably in the top 10! They were served with vegan whipped cream which was a new one for me! We scouted out the rest of the menu and although we didn't try it looked great. It was also SUCH GOOD VALUE! We got two slices of cheesecake and two drinks (a coffee and one of their fizzy fruit juices) for ten euros!

The guy behind the counter was lovely and forgave us for our terrible French. He was friendly and chatty and keen to tell us all about the vegan menu. The place was bright and cheery even on a grey day, and we liked the customised wall art by our fellow customers.

There is not much seating -- just one big communal table, which was occupied when we arrived, and some bar stools at the counter, where we sat. You do feel a bit awkward on the stools as you are sitting between the cafe floor and the counter, so when people want to pay they have to reach over you. But it's good that they're providing as much seating as possible, it's a pretty small space and nice to sit down!

Like others here, I also found the only real flaw was the BLARING and horribly offensive misogynist rap music that was playing throughout the time we were sitting there. Don't get me wrong, I like hip hop and I am no prude, but this was nasty gangsta type rap with icky lyrics. There were some small kids in at the same time as us and I was cringing at the fact that they were having to listen to it! Change the soundtrack, Mob!

Pros: Great food, all vegan, Really good value, Friendly cool staff
Cons: Quite small, not much seating, Yucky awful rap music, Seriously, lose the bad gangsta rap!
earthdave
earthdave

Great and cheap

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2012

We tried before but they were on summer holidays. Glad I tried again.
There aren't that many options but what they have is delicious and so cheap! A veggie burger for 4.50? And fries for 2.50? At Loving Hut it's double that.
The cheesecake was pretty good, not my favourite ever but with a natural base so it felt guilt-free.
I'll go back regularly, particularly since it's about 5 minutes walk from my place.

Pros: tasty, cheap, alll vegan
Cons: limited choice
SallyP
SallyP

Lovely cheesecake

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2012

Called in for an early lunch as it opens at 11am. Ordered the mushrooms on toast-type pizza with chips. Very tasty. Followed that with a slice of cheesecake, yum. The cafe has a small seating area and it's near to an organic market.
The waiter was very pleasant, too.
The only gripe I had was with the American gangsta rap that was playing over the speakers. I don't want to hear blokes singing about f**king this or that or white b*tches. Or is that just me?

Pros: good value, tasty food, vegan cheesecake
Cons: the music
gracep
gracep

Glad I found this place!

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

I can't believe there aren't more reviews of this place! When I got there, I felt a bit sceptical, because it is stated on the business cards and their door that they're only vegetarian. As a vegan, especially in a city like Paris, this makes me wary. I asked the guy working there if they have vegan options, and he said that everything's vegan! I got a piece of lemony cheesecake, a chocolate chip cookie, a burger and a pizza-like thing with a topping of arugula, green tapenade and sun-dried tomatoes. It seemed very economical for the amount of food I got--only 15 euros. The guy working there was awesome and spoke perfect English. I wish I'd found this little place sooner, because I am probably going to leave Paris soon, and I've had too many mediocre meals at Loving Hut and too many average desserts at Vegan Folie's.

I didn't know if the food would be as good as it was, because it didn't look particularly exciting and I guess elements of it are prepared earlier in keeping with the fast food style of the place, but everything was really good. The cookie was one of those things where I think if you gave it to someone who didn't know it was vegan, they wouldn't think it was. It was chewy in the middle and its chocolate chips were rich. The cheesecake was better than most other vegan ones I've had, including that of Loving Hut and Vegan Folie's. It had a rich, creamy texture and an interesting base, which I think included oats and some other things and which tasted like ANZAC cookies a little bit. I've had better vegan burgers than the M.O.B. one, but the bun was crisp and fresh, and the patty and sauces were fairly good. The pizza-like flatbread didn't look impressive when I took it out of the box, but the flavour spoke for itself. The sun-dried tomatoes were briny and delicious and the olive spread was full-flavoured. The arugula, which was very fresh, provided a nice balance to the rich flavours alongside it. The base was chewy like a good pizza crust.

This place was an unexpected gem and I am going to go back before I leave Paris! It's a little out of the way, on a small side street, and when you get there, you might think "Hmmm, this doesn't look that impressive", but it's good! I wish my friends lived in Paris, because the place has a really contemporary, innovative atmosphere and I'm pretty sure even people who aren't vegetarian or vegan could enjoy it.

Pros: Economical, Lovely staff, Good food
Cons: Not a huge number of options, Tiny bit out of the way
BrittanyJohnson
BrittanyJohnson

No doughnuts!

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I was sad to arrive all the way across town especially for the doughnuts and they didn't have any. Furthermore the server said they hadn't had any recently, and doesn't know when they'll have them again. CALL FIRST TO ASK if you want something specific like this.

I ordered the fries, which I'm sure were potato and not Yucca, and cheesecake. The cake was great, fries OKAY, and server was incredibly kind and helpful, even with my pigeon French.

I'd go here again if I knew they had doughnuts.

Pros: cake was good
Cons: no doughnuts
Babette
Babette

Amazing cream-filled doughnuts

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2012

A nice comforting menu with vegan junk food like yucca fries (original). The nuggets were just ok, but the cream-filled doughnuts are out of this world.

MOB also has a small shop with cool items like vegan chocolate spread, vegan whipped cream, etc.

Pros: Vegan desserts, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Honey in one sauce
VegoRob72
VegoRob72

Need to go back again to try everything else...

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2012

There aren't a bunch of options here, but the veggie burger was super tasty. They look like mini-me burgers they're so small, but surprisingly filling. Staff super friendly and lots of sweet stuff on offer. Choc-chip cookies to die for... Would've liked to have eaten here more often but it was a bit far from where we were staying.

It's a tiny shop area, so dining in may not be the besdt option. Great concept though and will go back to try the veggie saucisson, looked delicious.

Pros: Tasty, Inexpensive, Great staff member
Cons: Lack of variety, Very little space
Carovegan
Carovegan

Donut de rêve

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2012

J'y suis passé vite fait et j'ai prit un énorme donut et un cookie. C'était super bon! J'y retournerais quand mes envies de sucré reviendront!

Pros: good value, large portions
Cons: small place
PhilippeNicolitch
PhilippeNicolitch

Vegan fast food in the Marais

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2012

This recently opened restaurant is so close to home that we did not even noticed it had opened! Their specialty is a "mob", a flat iron-shaped crust filled with daily specials, ready to go. We enjoyed the mob a lot, and went back a second time to try their desserts: orange pound cake and cookies. Everything was delicious and the friendliness of the staff is a real treat.

Pros: Fresh, Food to go, Desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of M.O.B. - Cite de la Mode: