Serves meat, veg options available. A smoke house and brewing co. Not much else in this area for veg and this place offers a hummus wrap, tofu wrap, and Thai peanut chili - check before you go. In an old house with murals and quirky flare. Price: Moderate more-less
American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by CaraApplestein
CaraApplestein
CaraApplestein

Food and fun atmosphere

3 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2012

I really enjoyed Moat Mountain. It's a place where you can go with meat-eating friends and still have several options for vegan food. I had the Thai Curry wrap and it was really delicious and a thankful departure from the standard vegan fare that non-vegan restaurants tend to serve (portabellas and veggie burgers). My meat-eating friend swore by their homemade veggie burger, though. I can't wait to try the Vegetarian Thai Peanut Chili. The beer is great, too and the atmosphere is very nice.

Pros: Choices, Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Moat Mountain: