Serves meat, veg options available. A smoke house and brewing co. Not much else in this area for veg and this place offers a hummus wrap, tofu wrap, and Thai peanut chili - check before you go. In an old house with murals and quirky flare. Price: Moderate more-less
American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
3378 White Mountain Hwy
North Conway, New Hampshire 03860

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by CaraApplestein

10/10 would not recommend

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2015

We were really excited to try this spot. After asking if the thai tofu wrap on the menu was vegan, the waitress informed us that the rolls and wraps are not vegan, and therefore no sandwiches or wraps are vegan. This INCLUDES the veggie wrap that was marked "vegan" on the menu. Really disappointed that they mislabeled menu items like that. The only actually vegan item on the menu are fries, guacamole, and the peanut chili (which wasn't good). Will never return and I urge vegans to avoid it-- mislabeling menu items is wrong.

Food and fun atmosphere

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2012

I really enjoyed Moat Mountain. It's a place where you can go with meat-eating friends and still have several options for vegan food. I had the Thai Curry wrap and it was really delicious and a thankful departure from the standard vegan fare that non-vegan restaurants tend to serve (portabellas and veggie burgers). My meat-eating friend swore by their homemade veggie burger, though. I can't wait to try the Vegetarian Thai Peanut Chili. The beer is great, too and the atmosphere is very nice.

Pros: Choices, Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Moat Mountain: