Serves meat, veg options available. A small sushi bar in downtown, with special vegetarian and vegan menus, including salads and burgers. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

AdrNda
AdrNda

Good Sushi!

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2015

Tasty sushi at the best price. The owners/employees are charming, and they create a very agreeable ambiance.
The vegan options are labeled on the menu.

Pros: Frendly staff, Good food
Marjolyfje
Marjolyfje

Love it!

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2015

My boyfriend and I hadn't had sushi in like.. ever? Because of the small amount of choices you normally have. But this man, oh! Fantastic! Spain isn't known for their English, so wasn't he but he really did his best to understand us. Which was a lovely experience.
He made us some veggie sushi and it was lovely, real good! An absolute go!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Amazing food
jessgrif
jessgrif

great!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

I thought the food was delicious. They let me do a vegan 18 piece deal (the default wouldn't have been vegan because of the combo but they did it no charge). I'm allergic to avocado and they happily followed that request as well. They also assigned an English speaking waiter to us which made the allergy request much easier.

Pros: makes the combos vegan, outdoor seating

imadenanaimos
imadenanaimos

Great Vegan Sushi!

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

My boyfriend and I got takeout from Mizushi one night because I read about it on happycow and it was near by our apartment. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and the vegan sushi was delicious. I definitely recommend to any veggies that are in the area.

Pros: Good food, Good value, Great staff
Roma
Roma

Delicioso SUSHI VEGANO en el centro de Sevilla

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2014

Variedad de tipos de Sushi vegano, además de MiniBurgues de Tofu exquisitas, ensalada de algas... Un sitio para comer muy original en pleno centro de Sevilla. Buena relación calidad-precio y trato muy agradable.

Pros: Original, Delicioso, Céntrico

Dear Owner and Manager of Mizushi: