Serves meat, veg options available. A small sushi bar in downtown, with special vegetarian and vegan menus, including salads and burgers. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

imadenanaimos
imadenanaimos

Great Vegan Sushi!

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

My boyfriend and I got takeout from Mizushi one night because I read about it on happycow and it was near by our apartment. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and the vegan sushi was delicious. I definitely recommend to any veggies that are in the area.

Pros: Good food, Good value, Great staff
Roma
Roma

Delicioso SUSHI VEGANO en el centro de Sevilla

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2014

Variedad de tipos de Sushi vegano, además de MiniBurgues de Tofu exquisitas, ensalada de algas... Un sitio para comer muy original en pleno centro de Sevilla. Buena relación calidad-precio y trato muy agradable.

Pros: Original, Delicioso, Céntrico

Dear Owner and Manager of Mizushi: