Mostly vegan burger bar and coffee shop in an alleyway between F. Ratajczaka and Piekary. Only dairy products are milk for drinks and cheese as an option on burgers. Alternative atmosphere. Friendly, English spoken. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American
Ul Piekary 17 (Pasaz Apollo)
Poznan, Poland 60-615
792-693-822, 509-617-063
Now Open

Mon 12:00pm-9:00pm, Wed-Fri 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-12:00am

First Review by MalloryWillson
RiverM
RiverM

Very cool place, tremendous burgers

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2015

Staff here are friendly, the smoothies are really good and the burgers are best in Poznan.

Went here every day I was in Poznan, one small improvement would be if they could make the menu board more clear about what is vegan (most of their food is vegan)

Pros: huge burgers, fresh smoothies, knowledgeable, helpful staff
Cons: can be confusing to tell what is vegan
xkatarzynax
xkatarzynax

nice place

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

The food is good, and the stuff is really friendly.

KarolGajda
KarolGajda

Ugh, are the other reviews shills?

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2015

I was excited to try mixtura, especially considering the reviews.

Ordering took 10 minutes. The counter girl was having a social chat with the people in front of us, which was quite annoying.

But I can get past that.

I ordered a latte and a tempeh burger. My friend ordered an orange juice.

The orange juice arrived after 30 minutes. 5 minutes later for the latte. And then 30 minutes *later* for the burger.

The bun was hard and difficult to eat and it was maybe one of the world vegan burgers I've consumed.

If the service was good I'd get over the fact that the food wasn't. But being that both were bottom of the barrel I don't know how this place stays in business.

Pros: location, vegetarian restos are nice
Cons: staff, food, wait time

Dominika87
Dominika87

Delicious burgers!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

Very nice vegetarian restaurant. Tasty burgers and cakes. You can order vegan cheese instead of dairy. The staff is also great. The location is good. The interior is very interesting. Reasonable prices.
It's really a shame that this place isn't completely vegan, because the only thing that's not vegan on the menu is the dairy cheese in the burgers.

Pros: Tasty burgers, Vegan cheese available, Reasonable prices
Cons: Not entirely vegan
macello
macello

Great vegan burgers

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2014

Nice place with friendly atmosphere. Menu is mostly vegan. Great beetroot burger, very good soup.

Pros: quality
Cons: not 100% vegan
shinyuu
shinyuu

My fav

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

Definitely must-see place in Poznan, I love it totally. Everything is perfect, you can choose between normal daily meal and a burger, you can take a cake with a delicious tea or order a hipster drink (or just regular beer). Prices are very good - 5PLN for a tea (0.5l), 8-10PLN for a beer, 11-15PLN for a burger, 20PLN for a meal. Staff is soo friendly, atmosphere is nice, there is a wifi and great music. You can just sit here and enjoy.

1000% vegan!

Pros: delicious, prices are good, atmosphere is perfect
marivegan
marivegan

Loved it!

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

I loved this place! Will recommend it 100%. I had the vegan Jaglak burger and it was delicious. It contained even vegan cheese! The vegan oreo cake was also perfect. This is a must-place to go in Poznan. The outdoor seating has a hip upcycling caracter, that gives the place an original atmosphere that I enjoyed indeed. The music is comfortable and the staff are also very nice. Will defintely go back to miXtura:)

Pros: the food was tasteful, with full vegan availabilit, the original outdoor seating, the staff
MalloryWillson
MalloryWillson

Great!

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

Best burgers in town! Or maybe even the best I have had in my entire life :).
Really cool place to hang out. The staff is friendly and talkative. I liked the fact that they have some unusual drinks (ginger cola, chilli cola, etc)
And I'm with love with their celery chips but the portion was way to small.

Pros: delicious burgers, friendly stuff, cool interior
Cons: small portion of chips

Dear Owner and Manager of miXtura: