I'm so happy to have found Mixing Bowl and I had a great lunch today! A mild Tofu Bibimbap bowl was my choice, served over brown rice and a huge selection of vegetable options (you get to pick 4!). Everyone was very friendly as well. There are plenty of tables and chairs right around the corner so no worries on where to sit and eat. I will be back again to try their other combos!Pros: Quick service., Vegan friendly food options., Variety of food choices.
Mixingbowl was a totally unexpected pleasure serving some of the best veggie Korean food we have ever eaten. Nice people with clear answers on what is and what isn't V (the kim-chi ain't). We had the Vegan Tofu Bibimbap with Brown Rice and the Spicy Vegan Tofu Lettuce Wraps, both of which were excellent. The veggie choices (4 per dish) were fresh and yummy as were the sauces too. While not 100% vegan, it's the best thing going at Tysons Mall. Stop by Cake Love a few doors down for vegan cupcakes and your trip to the mall has been transformed!Pros: fresh, spicy, unique
Cons: not 100%V
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Mc Lean Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Mixing Bowl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 711 times since Jan 2013.