CLOSED: Mistrys Vegetarian...

Pure Indian vegetarian dishes from Gujarat India, from snack foods to thali meals. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Sal112
bananaman
bananaman

Bit To Hot

3 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2013

Very vegan friendly. Nice smiley service. Fresh tastey food, but just to spicey hot for me. I ordered platter with a variety of stuff to try.

Pros: Cheap, Fresh, Vegan Friendly
Cons: Hot
Stevie
Stevie

Mistry's Bolton

4 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

This place sells Gujurati vego food at affordable prices. The guy who served me was very helpful and when I asked him what is vegan friendly, he was more than happy to skip through the menu with me. I ended up having a whole bunch of starters with a little bit of each so I could try many things. I then had a vegan thali. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would be delighted to return.

Pros: Vegan friendly, tasty & affordable food, Helpful staff
Sal112
Sal112

Delicious

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2013

I visited this place earlier in the week and it was definitely worth the while. Great selection of pure veg Indian food. Home-made feel about all the food that they cook, delivered with fantastic customer service. Recommend to all.

Pros: Home made style food, Great selection, Friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Mistrys Vegetarian Cafe: