All-vegan chocolate store. more-less

• fruitarian

Heavenly truffles

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

Gooooooooooood!

Our friends showed us this place as we walked by and what a paradise for chocolate lovers we found!

Those truffles were so delicious!

And we were able to taste all of them before we purchased any :)

The only reason we did not know about this place earlier was because it is in the category Other Veg-Stuff and we focused our search to vegan only.

Whoever can change the category to Vegan, please do so :)

sglcklch
sglcklch

Far exceeded my expectations

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

Before I walked into this store, I was expecting to find some small batch chocolate. But, in fact, vegan truffles are all they make. Upon trying my first bite, I was completely sold! These guys really know what they're doing. The truffles come in several different flavors with seasonal options available. The staff—which was really just that one guy behind the counter at the time of my visit—was super friendly and helpful. He was also very generous with the samples, which ultimately earned him my business. We told him that we were concerned about carrying the box of truffles in our bag all day long in the heat (it was a hot and sunny day), so he put it in a ziplock bag with an ice pack. How very nice of him. Do come and try some out yourself!

Pros: friendly staff, flavor options
Juliett_Oscar
Juliett_Oscar

Treat yourself and someone you love

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2013

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I tell you that buying some Missionary Chocolates can make the world a better place. This is love in a bite (or 2 for you dainty types) and the world needs all the love it can get. Please seek them out at farmers markets around town, and after you try the delightful samples, buy one for yo'self and for those who love you. Seriously folks, good things do come in small packages, and a love bite of Missionary Chocolates will do you a world of good.

Pros: Affordable love in a bite, Helpful staff, Seasonal flavors

saveur
saveur

Fabulous chocolates

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

I picked up some Missionary Chocolates while at Living Room Theatres and they were fabulous. Highly recommended.

Dear Owner and Manager of Missionary Chocolates: