In early-2014, this place turned into a vegan juice bar and cafe offering grab-n-go food and a sit down menu. No longer consulting and retail business or eco fashion boutique. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out

JessicaC
  • raw

Very bad. VERY bad

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2015

Not a very good business when the worker lies about not having any more food left in the back to make anything. It was very obvious she only wanted to get rid of the food in the cooler since it was close to closing time. Very rude and will not be returning or recommending.

TamaraLackey
TamaraLackey

great respite

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2015

Driving from Ohio to North Carolina, this was a great little cafe to stop & detox on fresh, healthy foods. Great smoothies & walnut meat tacos.

brentcbishop
brentcbishop
  • herbivore

interesting

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

We were in Charleston to drop off our aunt at the airport and decided to try Mission Savvy. it was a nice shop, very clean, and interesting. The smoothies we tried were very tasty thought a bit pricey for our tastes. overall it was a very nice change of pace.

Pros: clean, tasty
Cons: a bit pricey

saratee
saratee
  • non-vegetarian

Awesome Place

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2012

A small store that carries organic,vegan, and raw snacks. they also have a juice bar where they make vegetable/fruit juice without any added sugar. They also have a to-go section which carries organic, vegan, and mostly raw meals. The chef, Riswanto, is really creative. A few favourites include the untuna salad, squash/zucchini noodles with tomato sauce, ceviche with young coconut, and the marinated Kale salad.

Pros: Excellant Fresh Food, Vegan and Raw Options, Friendly Staff
Cons: Cost
  • paws97 paws97

I hope the owner reads this post. You need to reduce your prices or you will have 1 time visitors ONLY! Last week I stopped in for lunch....one small salad in a plastic container and 1 very small glass of green smoothie. Cost $17.00!!!!! I was left hungry and ate again when I got home. You are competing with world class limitless Indian and Middle Eastern buffets that cost about 10 bucks! The owner? was very personable and I enjoyed our conversation. I would have to warn others to avoid this restaurant until they drastically reduce the prices. BTW: the food items are not visibly priced, and it was with chagrin that I dipped deep into my billfold. Add 2 bucks for parking and my $20.00 bill was blown for 1 small un-filling lunch.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mission Savvy: