During the week, it features a dish from one country. On Saturday there are 3 different world vegetarian dishes, not buffet. Only breakfast; lunch and after lunch until 6pm. Also gallery and shop with some design, fashion, and gourmet products. Has wireless internet. Also accepts American Express. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, International, Fusion, Western, Take-out
Rua Cais das Naus Lt. 4.01.01 - i (Parque das Nações - Norte)
Lisbon, Portugal 1990-305

Menocas
Menocas

Sempre supreendente

5 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

Sou uma cliente regular, juntamente com o meu namorado (que não é vegetariano) e devo dizer que sou uma vegetariana muito exigente com os sabores. Não gosto que o tofu fique com sabor amargo, gosto do seitan muito tenro e foi neste restaurante que comi o melhor prato de seitan que provei até hoje. Umas espetadas fenomenais onde o seitan estava tão tenro que se derretia na boca. Nunca me desapontei com nenhum prato. São sempre cheios de sabor e saudáveis. Visitem, não se irão arrepender!

Pros: Comida excelente e de boa qualidade, Serviço rápido , Simpatia do atendimento
Cons: Lugar para estacionar , Preço não é muito económico, Espaço pequeno
chompo
chompo

Perfecto

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2013

Gostei muito. A comida foi muita boa e o serviço foi o melhor já encontrei em Lisboa. Cheguei 25 minutos do fechamento (não sabia que eles fecham às 18h) mas a dona insistiu que eu podia ficar e jantar. Também me fez um chá especial porque eu estava constipada, e me deu os ingredientes para que possa fazer o chá mi mesma em casa! O tofu, arroz e salada foram bem preparados, e o bolo de chocolate foi incrível.

Loved this restaurant. It has the service in Lisbon as far as I'm concerned, and it's so not pretentious. The owner clearly loves preparing healthy lovely food and her energy and eagerness to share is evident. She told me she makes a different entree each day during the month - no repeats for 30 days!

Tinkerbell25
Tinkerbell25

Good vegan options

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

Each week day there is a choice of three dishes - two out of the three were vegan. Vegan options clearly marked. Staff very friendly and helpful. Vegan desserts also. Food felt wholesome and good portion sizes. Would definitely recommend.

Pros: Good choices for vegans, Menu changes daily, Friendly staff
Cons: *****
hurvinek
hurvinek

superdooperdelicious!

5 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2012

My BF and i loved it. The staff was very very friendly. The place was light and clear. And the food we had was amazing. Each of us had a different meal (my BF a palestinian rice-dish and i an indian dish) and both were so yummy, healthy and nice arranged. Afterwards we enjoyed the area, which was quit impressive! the little gardens

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, area around
Mimi
Mimi

Great Food

5 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2011

This was the first place we at in Lisbon, as we arrived at Oriente Station.

We happened to be there during Vegan Week . . . so that made our choices simple! The food was excellent, and if you cannot choose we were offered a mixed plate of the main courses, and also the desserts . . . For me, and I have a hearty appetite, the portions were huge!

If you do visit the Parque das Naçaµes, make sure you take lunch here . . .

Pros: Great Food, Hearty Portions, Friendly

mik
mik

No complaints!

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

I think I liked everything about this place. They have enough to please a demanding vegan, and the concept of serving food from different places can't be beat. They seemed surprised that I didn't want to have a dessert, as I am familiar with apple crumble (the only vegan option available that day), so they just gave me a portion for free! And it was reasonably-sized, I can tell you. They certainly deserved my tip.

santiyeve
santiyeve

THE restaurant for vegans in Lisbon

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2011

This restaurant has it all - awesome food, great staff, nice dessert - and all vegan friendly! Good concept - food from all over the world in workshops - warm and welcoming place - staff makes you feel welcome and happy - very very recommendable!

Pros: healthy excellent food, good atmosphere, good value
zubora
zubora

Delicious, tasty food, and top-notch service!

5 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

I was in Lisbon for a conference for 3 days and was thrilled to discover that there was a vegetarian restaurant within walking distance from my hotel at the Oriente metro stop. To find the restaurant, just walk to street behind the Vasco da Gama mall and turn right with the mall behind you. Follow the road past the construction and when you see a little "park" on the right side of the road, cross over and follow it up to find the restaurant.

I arrived at 1850 (they close at 1930) on my first day, and was met with warm enthusiasm and reassured that it was no problem for me to take my time and eat dinner. The food was wholesome, healthy and absolutely delicious! And I had plenty of choices - both vegan and vegetarian. I adore the concept of picking new food from around the world every day, and my only complaint is that I live too far away to be able to enjoy the food every day.

On top of the wonderful, varied food, was the hospitality and friendliness of the staff. I'd be hard pressed to name any other restaurant that did so much to make me feel welcome.

If you're in Lisbon and you're a vegetarian, vegan or just veggie-curious, do yourself a big favor and head on over to Miss Saigon to enjoy a wonderful meal in a warm and friendly environment. No matter what you order, you won't go wrong here.

Pros: healthy, delicious, friendly staff
Fancy
Fancy

Best vegetarian restaurant in Lisbon!

5 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2010

I went there today and we had the mixed plate consisting of a turkish, an israeli and an arabic dish. Our meal was entirely vegan. Everything tasted perfect! The dishes, the desserts, the juices... I think this was the best meal I had in a very long time. This is by far the best vegetarian restaurant in Lisbon and I would recommend it especially to vegans, as almost all their dishes and desserts are vegan. It's not very easy to find so when you are in the EXPO, look out for the Torre Vasco da Gama - the restaurant is 20 meters away.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff
davep
davep
  • non-vegetarian

I'm not a vegetarian, but...

5 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2009

This place had amazing food. I think I would pretty much eat here every week if I lived in Lisbon. I especially liked their mixed plate where you get to try a small sampling of many of the dishes on on their menu including the dish of the day.

Pros: Varying Menu, Great Service, Amazing Food
Cons: A bit expensive, 3000 miles away
KelseyD
KelseyD

I loved this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2009

I loved this place! It saved me from struggling to find vegan options while in Lisbon for work. The food was really good. The owners and servers were really friendly and helpful. The restaurant is located outside of the downtown area and tucked away a bit in the Oriente / Parque das Naçµes area. It's near a main train and subway line though and I think the food and staff are worth it. The menu is a little small, but always changing. We ate there 4 or 5 times and never had the same thing twice. They knew what Vegan meant so since we didn't speak much Portuguese they let me know what was vegan and let me have a mixed plate of the vegan options. It was so good, I left stuffed everytime. My omnivore co-works went with me on multiple occasions and also really liked the food. It's a vegetarian restaurant, but had vegan options such as soup, entrees, and dessert. There wasn't anything there that I didn't like.

Dear Owner and Manager of Miss Saigon: