Mischu the Coffee Showroom

Serves meat, veg options available. A coffee place offers soy milk for beverages, including espresso and cappuccino. Free wi-fi. more-less
Picaddilli Court, 85 Regent Road, Sea Point

ninatious
ninatious

good coffee, soy milk

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2013

While spending a week in Cape Town, I was glad to find this very modern american style coffeeshop which serves great coffee with soy milk. It is actually pretty simple to find all kinds of soy products in supermarkets, but non-vegan coffeeshops don't usually serve soy milk in South Africa (vegan stuff in SA: http://www.vegansa.com/).
The staff is very friendly, the interior design quite pleasant.
I can't tell you much about the location. It seemed to me that moving around in Cape Town is much more common than in my lazy old home town (Vienna, Austria, Europe) anyways.
I would have loved to find some vegan cake/cookies too, but coffee is basically the only vegan option in mischu.

Pros: coffee, soy milk, design
Cons: no vegan food

Dear Owner and Manager of Mischu the Coffee Showroom: