Tea lounge and restaurant. Emphasis is on organic, local ingredients. Menu contains an eclectic collection of dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Beer/Wine
4403 Main St (Bridge St)
Waitsfield, Vermont 05673
802-496-5514

Open Wed-Sun 5pm-8:30pm for dinner only.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by will-travel-for-food
AlysiaCatalfamo
AlysiaCatalfamo

Just Reopened After Being Damaged by Flood

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2012

They were flooded by Irene and just reopened a couple weeks ago. The food was fantastic as always. I highly recommend the tempeh bowl (black beans, kale, cranberries, rice and tofu sauce). It's so good it's the only thing me and my husband have ordered off the menu.

Pros: excellent food, good value, high quality
Cons: Far Away, Limited Vegan Options, New Space is Sparse
teal_ocean
teal_ocean

Amazing Place!

5 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2011

I've been to Mint about 6 times now and always have had a wonderful meal, and great service. The Cranberry Greens with beans and tofu sauce is so yummy!! The owners are nice, it got a great vibe to it for sure.

Pros: Tea collection, Hummus, Vegan desserts
flicka
flicka

Amazing!

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2010

I had such a wonderful + delicious evening at Mint. What a treasure + definitely worth a drive to enjoy. Everything on the menu was so tempting. The food is simply gorgeous + tastes over the top! You can feel the passion for food. Mint is a beautiful place - yet also carries a cozy atmosphere with equally inviting owners. I can't wait to return!

Pros: excellent food, all entrees can be made vegan, warm + friendly staff

vtsophia
vtsophia

Yum!

5 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2010

Hooray, a nice vegetarian place in VT! I truly enjoyed eating at Mint last night - great service, delicious food, drinks, and desserts! Would have liked a few more vegan options for dessert, but the tart I had was delicious! Great for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike (and very special for my vegan self).

cookveganlover
cookveganlover

Great Atmosphere and Delicious Food

5 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2010

My husband and I went here last night and we loved it! The place is small and the atmosphere is great - really relaxed. The food was fresh, filling and delicious. It was a little pricey but you pay for what you get.

Pros: atmosphere, service, good food
Cons: price
will-travel-for-food
will-travel-for-food

Delicious meal in an adorable village!

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2010

We had the pleasure of dining at Mint this past weekend. We both ordered the same special entree, which was a broccoli and pine nut casserole. The casserole was comprised of baked layers of potatoes, broccoli, tofu sauce, soy mozzarella, and toasted pine nuts garnished by some crisp green beans ($15) -- and it was delicious! See attached photos of our meal. For dessert, we ordered a slice of the chocolate peanut butter tart ($8). The presentation of it was lovely, with lavender buds accenting the plate. We did wish that the tart had a bit more chocolate and peanut butter flavor, as it was a bit bland. However, the delicious entrees were reasons enough to be fully satisfied with Mint! They have an extensive tea selection as well as a small selection of wines. We stuck with hot mulled cider, which hit the spot on the cool evening. The vibe at Mint was very laid back and warm, with lots of tea light candles, beautiful tapestries, and colored walls. Our waitress was very nice, too. I would highly recommend stopping by Mint if you're anywhere near the Waitsfield area. It's worth the drive. Before your meal, be sure to check out the cute covered bridge right up the street, as well as the thrift shops and artisan galleries that bookend the restaurant.

Pros: delicious entrees, mellow atmosphere, quaint setting
Cons: so-so dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of Mint: