Mini Saigon

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegetarian items using mockmeats, such as cashew vegchicken. Non-smoking. Closed between 2-5pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by SaraJane85
SaraJane85
SaraJane85

Baby waver

1 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

My boyfriend and I went here. The food is okay not worth buying. I got an avocado smoothie that I was really excited about (cause I have had some really good ones) BUT it was really bad. The owner (or whoever he was) keep coming out and all but harassing us. By the end of this awkward ordeal he brought out his baby and put it in our faces. We just laughed. What else can you do? Strange baby waver! I will never go back here. The restaurant is also dirty and gross.

Pros: NONE
Cons: Everything
Guest

Standoffish but not rude...

3 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

I've been going to Mini Saigon for years and always thought the guy hated me as he seemed aloof and cold. Once I went out of town and came back and was told that he wondered what had happened to me. Awww. Good guy, just not overly expressive. Try the spring rolls. Mmm. Cheap and fresh. Also the cashew tofu curry is good.

Pros: lots of choices., veggies everywhere
Cons: prices went up

Mini Saigon

1 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

Went there today - $6.75 for a lunch special - sweet and sour chicken - three pieces of pineapple still cold from the can - filthy tea pot on the outside - rice cold and dry on the outside - have no idea how long it was in a round shape plate??? - three shrimp - wondered if they came from Costco - waiter/owner - every thing but friendly - rude - no heat on in the place -

Pros: none
Cons: cold food, cold room, cold waiter

Dear Owner and Manager of Mini Saigon: