Carries Indian and Pakistani foods and cooking supplies. There are lentils, flours, rices, canned and boxed goods, fresh produce (non-organic), and lots of spices. Vegan items including frozen vegetarian food and boxed food. more-less
2700 W Lawrence Ave Unit K
Springfield, Illinois 62704

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by veganmiss

good place to get supplies!

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2013

Mini Devon is a great little store to pick up all of your Indian cooking needs. It's way cheaper than buying at the bigger markets in town and I like that you can buy dieties and incense here as well.

Pros: price
Cons: size

Hidden Gem!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2011

I first found this place when I moved 10 years ago. I was looking for Asian cooking supplies (didn't realize they only carried mainly Indian items). I love coming here for grains, chutney's, and frozen vegan items (masala veggie burgers!). The people are very nice that work there and will help you with whatever you need. If you are in the mood for some Bollywood films, they have those too. :]

Pros: great selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Mini Devon Groceries: