Minder Vegetarian - Xinyi

One of many locations in Taipei for this vegetarian chain. Offers pay-by-weight buffet. Located in the food court in the basement of Eslite flagship mall. Chinese name 明德素食園, address 台北市松高路11號誠品書局旗艦店B2美食廣場. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Taiwanese, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out
B2, 11 Songgao Rd, Xinyi District (Eslite Mall basement)
Taipei, Taiwan
02-2729-8969

Open Mon-Sun 11am-9:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by sglcklch
sglcklch
sglcklch

Convenient for a quick bite

3 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2012

Dropped by here for lunch after browsing around in the Eslite building. Setting was nothing fancy, but the location couldn't be handier as it was right in the food court in the basement. They served a pay-by-weight buffet with tons of choices. Everything was egg free as stated on a sign and it wasn't hard to figure out which one might have dairy just by looking. Soup, rice, congee and noodles were not included and cost an extra TWD10-20 each. I got a whole plate piled up with all kinds of food plus a bowl of multigrain rice, and together with my partner's plate, our meal set us back only TWD300. Food was pretty tasty to boot. The only thing I didn't get was when I asked for some regular water the staff simply said "we don't have water". Very weird, why they refused outright to provide water to customers was beyond me.

Pros: good food, cheap, selections
Cons: no water

Dear Owner and Manager of Minder Vegetarian - Xinyi: