Mimo's Pizzeria

Offers vegetarian dishes from the Middle East with many vegan options. Try the mezze platter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern
Claesgatan 8
Malmo, Sweden
040608-37-71

Open Mon-Sat 11am-7pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by guillaume
piffelina
piffelina

Wow, a vegetarian pizzeria!

4 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

We didn't realize that this place was solely vegetarian, before afterwards. Great idea and right for the area!
All pizzas can be made vegan, with adding vegan cheese instead.

We had two vegan pizza, one Capri and one Mexico (I think it was called). I have to admit I do prefer Algarve's pizzas, although this is probably were I would go, instead of taking the detour out of town. + that they are all vegetarian, which Algarve isn't.

The Mexican pizza was HOT. They gave us gave us vegan garlic sauce to go. Bomb!

I hope people support this place, so they will stick around for a long time.

Pros: Location, Good & friendly service, All vegetarian
Cons: Not all vegan
guillaume
guillaume

Vegan Pizzas

5 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

Great pizzas, Vegan or Vegetarian... nice, enough said. Oh yes. Service is great and nice.

It is located in a great neighborhood, and careful with this place opening hours, hopefully for them they can open longer...

Pros: Vegan, Pizzas, Service
Cons: Opening hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Mimo's Pizzeria: