Locally owned and operated since 1978 Millstone has been a cornerstone of healthy eating in the West Highlands. Based in Oban they have a lavish selection of organic produce, a very complete supplements department and much more. more-less

First Review by Margaret P-J
Anna_W
Anna_W
  • non-vegetarian

Amazing shop and staff!

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

Millstone Wholefoods is one of my favourite shops to go to, both for the lovely and helpful staff, and for the massive variety in the stock! The whole atmosphere in the shop is great, and I never hesitate to ask any questions. Going in there really inspires me to eat better, and to use natural and organic sources instead of any synthetic or cheaply made products. I will definitely be buying a lot more from Millstone Wholefoods, I feel my money has gone to a better source than any supermarket! Staff are brilliant, makes me so happy going in there, even if I don't buy anything!

Ps- Thank you so much for my Yogi tea mug! I use it constantly! :o)

Pros: Lovely and helpful staff, Massive range of products, Great value for products
Tara HD
Tara HD

Small but well stocked

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2012

The shop is very small but for its size extremely well stocked. Service is very friendly! And they have excellent rye bread.

Pros: well stocked, very friendly, rye bread
Margaret P-J
Margaret P-J

Organic and health food in Oban

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2008

Millstone Wholefoods is an excellent little shop. Well stocked for how little space there is, extremely friendly service, fresh produce weekly from local organic farms. So glad this shop exists! :)

Pros: excellent quality, friendly staff
Cons: space can be an issue

Dear Owner and Manager of Millstone Wholefoods: