Milky's Yogurt

A self-serve dairy frozen yogurt place that also offers 4 vegan kosher parve flavors daily, with its own separate topping bar. more-less
1429 S Robertson Blvd (Pico Blvd)
Los Angeles, California 90035
424-354-3197

Open Mon-Fri, Sun 11am-11pm, Sat 11am-12am.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by gr8vegan
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

vegan frozen yogurt

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

While in the neighborhood, we stopped into Milky's with a friend. The vegan parve area is clearly marked with 4 available flavors. Chocolate, peanut butter, pineapple mango and original (I presume vanilla) were our options that day. We all sampled the peanut butter and loved it. It's entirely self-serve, so grab a cup, fill and pay by the weight. There's vegan toppings to choose from as well as fruit although I wish they had a sauce labeled vegan too. We mixed our cup with the chocolate flavor, but probably should have gotten all peanut butter as it was that good. We sat at an indoor table and even thought it was late, plenty of people were still showing up. No wonder as it's a great little place. I look forward to our next visit.

Pros: vegan frozen yogurt, vegan toppings, self-serve
Cons: not all vegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Milky's Yogurt

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2012

What a cute ice cream shop! I loved that I could get my ice cream myself...and the employees told me I could try any flavor I wanted to before settling on a flavor (I tried all vegan flavors). What I like about Milky's is you pay for what you get, so instead of filling my cup up to the top, I could fill it halfway. The reese's peanut butter soft serve was the best flavor, highly recommended.

Chia
Chia

Pretty Good Vegan Frozen Yogurt

4 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

I had read about this place on Happycow, and stopped in recently. Here's my Milky's Yogurt review, February 2012.

It's located very near the intersection of Pico and Robertson, an area known for its Jewish population. Naturally, the yogurts would be parve. Parking is on the street.

It's spacious inside, with several white tables and chairs for seating. You can help yourself to little samples, then help yourself to the flavors of your choice.

Of the approximately 12 choices, 4 were vegan soymilk based flavors. On the day I went, there were: coffee frappe, kiwi strawberry, original/plain, and chocolate. My husband and I sampled all the flavors, and all were pretty good. We ended up filling our cups with chocolate and coffee frappe.

Definitely come here for your vegan frozen yogurt fix when in the area.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

favorite vegan yogurt ever

5 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

Milky's is far different from chicago soy dairy soft serve. The probiotic blend comes from italy and is mixed with organic soy milk or coconut milk depending on the flavor, fresh fruits, holiday flavors grace the selections. Don't forget you can pull the handle in the middle for a flavor swirl!

Pros: low fat/ low sugar

Dear Owner and Manager of Milky's Yogurt: