CLOSED: Mijos Fusion

Serves meat, veg options available. Serves Latin, Mexican and Asian fusion food with vegan choices. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, Latin, Non-veg
1109 W Magnolia (S Henderson St)
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
817-921-3905

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Elden
Uneekr4
Uneekr4

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2015

This location is now closed. We were going to go there for dinner tonight and their phone has been disconnected and Yelp is advising the location has closed

RichardKann
RichardKann

All I can say is WOW!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2014

I tried a few vegetarian-friendly places in town including one a few blocks from this place, but I can tell you don't bother with the rest. This place has great made from scratch gourmet vegetarian items, atmosphere, great service and elegance. Not the cheapest in the world but honestly well worth it for what you get. Fantastic place to take a date (especially a vegetarian one). I have been to some of the best 5 star restaurants in Vegas, Chicago and other locations and this place can give any of them a run for the money. Try it out - you won't be sorry!

Pros: Nice vegetarian selection, Great service, Gourmet quality meals
Cons: A little high price but worth it
Elden
Elden

Fantastic life saver in cow town!

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2014

I recently had to travel to Fort Worth for business, just after I started eating vegan for health reasons, following the Esselstyn plant based plan. fortunately I found Mijos Fusion. They became my go to for many dinners and some lunches. They had only added a vegan page to their menu about a month prior to my trip. It was great to meet the chef, who grew up in Taiwan and had brought her Asian techniques to Fort Worth. I definitely recommend them. While I stretched my diet a bit (I'm not supposed to have any oil, and I'm sure some sauteed items used oil) but besides that it was great. What else impressed me is that the meals did not rely on looking like fake meat.

Pros: 1/2 price Tuesday, friendly staff and good service

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Mijos Fusion: