Serves meat, veg options available. Large menu of vegetable & fruit juices, salads, sandwiches, pizza, entrees, and more. Previously located on Collins Ave North Miami Beach. Price: Moderate more-less
Juice bar, Take-out, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by NatashaLovesGranola
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan Food

2 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

The last time I went there it was rubbish, but that was about ten years ago, but now that I have read what Natasha had to say about the place I will try again.

Pros: Some Vegan options , parking
NatashaLovesGranola
NatashaLovesGranola

What choices!

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2010

Miami Juice is wonderful. Easily one of my favorite vegan friendly places I have been to. Every vegetarian dish has a vegan option and the soy cheese is wonderful! You can also choose to have whatever you order on a wholegrain bun or pita rather than a white one. I had to stop for a minute to make sure they'd not put real cheese in my dish! There was a 20 minute wait for a table in the back, but it was totally worth the wait!

Pros: Lots of options, Mini health food store in the back
Cons: Long wait

Dear Owner and Manager of Miami Juice: