Serves meat, veg options available. Offers an all natural, organic and non-gmo vegan menu. Build your own burro, torta, larga, or bowl with multiple vegan ingredients, including seitan. Menu is available on facebook page. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Mexican, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by amarello
cottrellbentley
cottrellbentley

Wonderful! Very authentic!

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2014

My daughter and I checked out this little restaurant. We were impressed with how clean and organized everything was. The food was simply delicious and it felt very authentic. The people working here were incredibly helpful, offering suggestions and making sure we were 100% happy with our order. We were, so it all worked out great! The take-out we bought was packaged nicely, too, and tasted great hours later. I highly recommend this place and I can't wait to go back. I'd give them a 5-star if I could, but they do have meat (it's all very clearly marked and the vegan items are far away from the non-vegan items).

Pros: Delicious!, Super friendly service; helpful!, Pricing is fair
Cons: Location isn't easy, but on I-10, Hours; Not open long hours, Not enough customers!
sarahtarah
sarahtarah

Fresh and Good!

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2014

Mexico in Season is fast, fresh and really good. They carefully mark what is vegan and not. They are spotlessly clean and super friendly.
Updated from previous review on Thursday March 27, 2014

Pros: Good value, Homemade, Lots of vegan items
Cons: Busy, Closes early, No vegan desert
amarello
amarello

Authentic MX iwith many vegan options!

4 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2014

While not 100% vegetarian, they offer more vegan options than not. Everything I've had here is delicious, but I especially like the onion stir fry. The setup is kinda like Chipotle, but there are MANY MORE options, especially for vegans. There are 5 vegan filling options (in addition to beans and rice), a ton of different and unique toppings (e.g., cactus, watercress), vegan cheese, and vegan sour cream. The horchata is wonderful. If you're passing by Tucson on I-10, this is a convenient and highly recommended stop.

Pros: yummy, so many options, authentic
Cons: somewhat limited hours, not centrally located

Dear Owner and Manager of Mexico in Season: