Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian food is served atop of a large sourdough flatbread called injera. Traditionally, no silverware is used and the bread is used to pick up bites of the entrees and side dishes. The dishes also commonly consist of spicy vegetables and meat. There are many vegetarian dishes available, and most vegetarian dishes are vegan. A variety of dishes are made with lentils, peas, and other vegetables. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ethiopian, Non-veg
3210 S Grand Blvd
St Louis, Missouri 63118
314-772-4442

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SusanFowler
Makkah
Makkah

THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE RESTAURANT EVER!!

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

Pretty much half of the menu is vegan. The food is ABSOLUTELY delicious! The best Ethiopian I've ever had. I drool just thinking about it. If you haven't tried it... it's a must! It's affordable and has great staff and service. I can not put into words how much I love this place. I wish I could give it a 5 rating, but happycow won't let me... which makes me a sadcow.

SusanFowler
SusanFowler

Eh.

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2011

Love Ethiopian food. I would not say this place is the best but it is probably the best in St. Louis. They serve the injeera cold which blows so ask them to warm it up for you.

Dear Owner and Manager of Meskerem: