Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian cuisine includes some dishes made with lentil, beans, potato, and vegetable which are vegan suitable. This place offers a separate vegan menu and daily vegan lunch buffet choices, clearly labeled. Staff is accommodating. No dairy, eggs, gelatin, or honey in the food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ethiopian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

jetgal
jetgal

Awesome!

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

I went through Charlotte and stopped long enough for dinner at Meskerem. I ordered the vegetarian combo and was amazed when my order came to the table less than 10 minutes after I ordered it. The food was excellent and I can't wait to go back again.

Pros: Quick Service, Friendly Staff, Good Value
veg_road_warrior
veg_road_warrior

Good veggie combo meal

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2011

And I love the veggie sambosas too! They are filled with lentils and come with a delish spicy green dipping sauce!

Pros: Easy Take Out, Yummy
Cons: Pricy

Dear Owner and Manager of Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant: