CLOSED: Meskerem Ethiopian ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian cuisine includes some dishes made with lentil, beans, potato, and vegetable which are vegan suitable. This place offers a separate vegan menu and daily vegan lunch buffet choices, labeled. No dairy, eggs, gelatin, or honey in the food. Reported closed to HappyCow, Oct 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

Tue-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by jetgal

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

I went through Charlotte and stopped long enough for dinner at Meskerem. I ordered the vegetarian combo and was amazed when my order came to the table less than 10 minutes after I ordered it. The food was excellent and I can't wait to go back again.

Pros: Quick Service, Friendly Staff, Good Value

Good veggie combo meal

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2011

And I love the veggie sambosas too! They are filled with lentils and come with a delish spicy green dipping sauce!

Pros: Easy Take Out, Yummy
Cons: Pricy

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant: