Merry Cherry Vegan

All items in this store are vegan. Stocks a range of produces including shoes, handbags, and accessories for the ethically conscious. more-less
Via Caccialepori 3 (Via Rubens)
Milan, Italy 20148

Open Tue-Sat 10:30am-12:30pm, 3:30-9:30pm, closed Sun-Mon.

First Review by devu
sjane88
sjane88

Vegan Shoes in Milan!

4 Posted on 11 / 24 / 2013

I was able to come here while visiting Milan in September. The owner was very friendly and was happy to show me around the store and help me try on a few pairs of shoes. I ended up with two pairs of shoes, a bag and nail polish. Be sure to make the time for a trip here when in Milan. It's a little off the beaten path but close to transit, which was easy to use. Highly recommended!

devu
devu

Vegan shoes in Milan? HERE

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

It's the only place in Milan where you can buy 100% vegan shoes because the shop is 100% vegan. It also has some cool t-shirts and many women accessories but I won't talk about that because - being male - I'm not really the right person to judge :)

Claudia, the owner, is very kind and if something is missing she will order that for you and all you as soon as it becomes available again.

Pros: 100% vegan shoes, only place in Milan
Cons: Very small and a little messy sometime

Dear Owner and Manager of Merry Cherry Vegan: