Mercado Principle

Small store with some veg products. Please send HappyCow more details. more-less

First Review by DIANE240378
DIANE240378
DIANE240378

vegan&vegatarian friendly

5 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

This was one of my best almurzos lunches in south america during my 5months travelling. They had different menu everyday of the week with latin american food one day &mexican another etc which had vegatarian options added to it. I asked for vegan food &they were happy to accomadate me. I paid $10000 for soup,main,dessert&juice. It was such high quality food&service, i was so surprised that they charged so little. Its in a beautiful setting with lovely garden out the back were you can enjoy your meal. If theres only one restaurant you get to try in villa de leyva try this, its a experience you wont forget.

Pros: very professional staff&service, great presentaion, cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Mercado Principle: