Restaurant group offering vegan and macrobiotic food, sold by weight. Many choices from starters to cakes. Filtered water, tea, and juices to drink. Small place, primarily take away. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Italian, Macrobiotic, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out
Via Teodosio, 8
Milan, Italy 20131

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AlessandroPalmesi

Decent food, very good service.

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

The food here is decent, though not that consistent. It seems the chef is able to cook certain dishes very well and others not so great.

The service was great. The staff went to great lengths to accommodate my bad Italian and my friend's non-vegetarian understanding of what we were ordering.

The cakes were great.

Pros: Great service, decent food, good dessert
Cons: Some food is only 'okay'.

Quick stop

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

We stumbled upon this place, and while it was just what was needed at the time for a starving vegan, I would rather go elsewhere another time. The food seemed too "healthy" here, if that makes any sense. My cabbage dish was a little burnt, and the rest was pretty bland. I left full.

The only reason I am giving this 4 cows is for the very friendly service + it was all vegan.

Pros: All vegan, Great service & friendly staff, Free water
Cons: Bland food

average food quality, good value

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2013

I've been there very late in the evening, so the food choise was not so wide. I've eat a good tempeh cake, soft and tasty, some nice spiced vegetables and a well cocked oats. The Place is very ordinary but good for an easy and fast lunch or dinner. the sweet cakes are very good!
Water, tea and yeast flakes are free :)
Updated from previous review on Thursday April 11, 2013

Pros: value, sweet cakes
Cons: place

Dear Owner and Manager of Mens Sana - Teodosio: