Serves meat, veg options available. Asian food restaurant located off the Saone River. Staff speaks English. Has a couple vegan dishes, both similar bowl style stir-frys. Try the tofu and the deep fried veggie spring roll. MAR 2014 REPORTED SHUT. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Japanese, Asian, Non-veg
30 Quai Saint-Antoine
Lyon, France 69002

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Daveggie

Posted on 12 / 18 / 2013

I am a big fan of Asian food. However, what they offer there is just a joke - no Japanese spices used, lack of sauses, no techniques, everything was absolutely tasteless. We were very dissapointed. Their conception is to deep-fry frozen food from Asian supermarket. When it comes to a soup with the noodles..."quel dommage!" Tasteless and disgusting.
I cook better at home!
Needless to say everything was overpriced. But since the sitting area is huge it is understandable, they need to cover expenses. Want real Japanese or Chinese? Go to Paris!

If I could, I would put 0 cows to this one.

Pros: is opened on Sunday
Cons: No taste, Overpriced , limited vegetarian menu

Delicious, but limited choice

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

There are only two main courses on the menu that are vegetarian, but the good news is that they are both delicious : cooked without fat, excellent fried tofu, crunchy and sweet vegetables...
I haven't tried the first courses, but I remember that there were some vegetarian ones.

Pros: Excellent way of cooking , Good price
Cons: Not so many vegetarian options...

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

After searching high and low for vegan food at veg restaurants, and having no luck due to some very strange opening hours, this was a great find in Lyon. Yummy noodle and rice bowls with delicious tofu. The food was piping hot and very tasty. We started with some spring rolls that were some of the best we have ever tasted. Highly recommended.

Pros: Tofu!, Clean, Inexpensive
Cons: Not many veg choices

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Mendo: