Serves meat, veg options available. Chain bar/restaurant serving bar food with several clearly marked vegan items on menu plus others that can be made vegan. Bar open until 2am nightly. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Tiffini
Tiffini

Great Food Love Melt!

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2014

Love visiting here with family and friends. meat eaters and vegans alike will have tons of options, an i believe they also have gluten free bread, almost everything has veg or vegan options. good atmosphere. sometimes a long wait, but usually not. we visit often.

Pros: lots of options, atmposhere, great food
KarmaKiss
KarmaKiss

Vegan ish

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Beside the food item on the menu the code it for vegan or vegetarian options which is great however, they bring you items on your plate that are not what i consider vegan.

Everything is cooked in one fryer. Chicken, onion-rings, fries, everything! I didn't find this out until my 3rd visit. Once i was told, i said no, please do not bring me fries if deep fried with meat. They still brought me my sandwich with onion-rings on it and fries all over my plate.

The server yesterday apologized & said wish you were not told that they were vegan, that was wrong information. She truly looked concerned.

A server who recognized me from the last visit Just said, "well, it was probably an accident" ! I'm sure your last server didn't do it on purpose!

Pros: vegan options, Clean , Friendly
Cons: staff gives wrong info about vegan options
DirtySoyChai
DirtySoyChai

Best new restaurant in Columbus!

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I love Melt! Almost anything on the menu can be made vegan. You can substitute tofu, seitan or vegan chicken for any meat on the menu. They also have two types of vegan cheese: cheddar or mozzarella. The tofu wings with the vegan ranch are the best vegan wings you can buy anywhere. Unfortunately, it's very overcrowded because of its huge popularity. Hopefully they will open a second Columbus location soon.

Pros: Can make almost anything vegan, Great drink selection, Located in short north
Cons: Prepare for a long wait, Crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Melt Bar and Grilled: