Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie-themed pizzeria franchise with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, vegan cheese, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Vegan pies are cut separately as to avoid cross contamination. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Pizza, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
115 N Loop 1604 E St 2100
San Antonio, Texas 78232
210-370-9219

First Review by sarahandjesse
JoanScotVilla
JoanScotVilla

OMG! vegan fast food paradise!

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I first tried the vegan gluten free pizza! I love crunchy crust and cheezy goodness. This pizza has got it! Add some mushrooms and spinach, and I'm in my own private vegan heaven. YUM YUM YUMMERS! My GO TO PIZZA PLACE!

sarahandjesse
sarahandjesse

We love this place!

Posted on 02 / 16 / 2014

Mellow Mushroom serves an incredible vegan pizza! They also have several vegan sandwich options as well. They have 8 different marinades they can use with either tofu or tempeh. They have so many excellent vegan options on their menu it feels like a vegan restaurant. Their service is top notch, and their food is outstanding. I highly recommend this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: