Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie-themed pizza chain. Has pizzas, calzones, hoagies, plus hummus and pita. Options for pizzas and calzones include tofu, tempeh, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, peppers, sundried tomatoes, and more. All pizzas can be made with vegan cheese. Many options for hoagies made with tofu and tempeh. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
11680 E Colonial Dr (N Alafaya Tr)
Orlando, Florida 32817
407-384-4455

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by pnoman

fantastic vegan pizza!

4 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2013

I'm from the northeast and never heard of Mellow Mushroom before, but believe me, if I'm around any of the states that they are in, I will seek them out! As a vegan, pizza is one of those things you just don't have. But now with places like this, that carry vegan "cheez" (in this case Daiya), I can! And it was soooo good. Plus it's a fun place to dine. Thank you, Mellow Mushroom!!!

Pros: vegan cheese option, fun place, friendly staff
Cons: wish there were some up northeast

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: