Mellow Mushroom - Myers Park

Serves meat, veg options available. Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. The walls of the restaurant are covered with colorful images of mushrooms. Karaoke and trivia on different nights of the week. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2820 Selwyn Ave Ste 100 (Myers Park area)
Charlotte, North Carolina 28209

Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by BabzillaMicrophone

The Best Vegan Pizza In Charlotte

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2015

There are few vegan options in Charlotte when it comes to pizza. However, I first discovered Mellow Mushroom when I went to Asheville & didn't know that there was a couple of them in Charlotte. The service & options are so awesome. Love this place.

Pros: Lots of vegan options
Cons: Wished it stayed open a little later.

Vegan on request and tasty

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

Same as the Ballantyne place, they got me a daiya-cheese vegetarian pizza which tasted really good.
Place itself is also nice and the service good.

Pros: Vegan on request

super yum

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2012

The whole family loves pizza so we tried Mellow Mushroom for my birthday this year. The variety of toppings was awesome and allowed for the omnivores in the family to be happy while I had a multitude of choices for my pizza including not one but at least 3 tofu/flavored tofu options. Even my two year old was loving it while he enjoyed the bright mushroom filled decorations. Their soft pretzels were tasty although in this case slighty overcooked. And to top it all off, they had a decent craft beer selection althoug i would have liked to see them support more of the awesome local breweries. Overall a fantastic meal and I will definently be going back there.

Pros: great choice range, great taste, family friendly
Cons: a bit pricey, merely adequate staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom - Myers Park: