Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
609 S Elm St (Lee St)
Greensboro, North Carolina 27406
336-235-2840

Open Sun-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by jetgal
brandon.niles
brandon.niles

Great Pizza

4 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2012

Now that I know Mellow Mushroom has Daiya vegan cheese, it's a regular stop for my friends and I. We love the atmosphere, the beer on tap, and the pizza is unbelievable. The staff is knowledgable and able to conform to any vegan requests. I highly recommend.

Pros: Food quality, Beers/Alcohol, Atmosphere
Cons: No substitutions on specialty pizzas
jetgal
jetgal

Even Better than Before

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

I always loved Mellow Mushroom but am so happy they offer Daiya Vegan cheese now. Lots of veggies and protein choices to chose from- worth the visit.

Pros: Excellent food, Nice staff
Cons: Expensive, No substitutions

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: