Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh (may be cooked with honey), vegan cheese, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by daxamillion
daxamillion
daxamillion

Best Chain Restaurant for Veg*ns

4 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

I came in last weekend and was surprised at how helpful and knowledgeable everyone was when I asked them to help me find a menu item that could be tailored to my dietary needs. Our server(the bartender)offered to swap out any cheese for the non dairy and also knew which pizzas contained extra dairy, such as garlic butter. The pizza we ended up getting was the Holy Shittake, which they customized for us with no judgement. They were genuinely nice and accommodating, and I will continue to eat here whenever I am in the area.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: