Mellow Mushroom

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of hippie-themed pizza chain. Has pizzas, calzones, hoagies, plus hummus and pita. Options for pizzas and calzones include tofu, tempeh, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, peppers, sundried tomatoes, and more. All pizzas can be made with vegan cheese. Many options for hoagies made with tofu and tempeh. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
6100 Veterans Pkwy
Columbus, Georgia 31904
706-322-4602

Open Mon-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 11am-9pm.

First Review by Alisha764
Alisha764
Alisha764

Options but watch out

2 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2013

The last time I went to this restaurant they put cheese on the pizza I ordered even though I asked for now cheese. Normally I wouldn't mind having to wait but they did not even offer an apology :(

I also heard some who had a gluten intolerance ordered what she thought was gluten free but was not.

I am not sure if they keep ingredients separate when prepping. Finally, when I went they did not have have vegan cheese, tofu, or seitan.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: