Serves meat, veg options available. Laid back hippie pizzeria chain. Offers veggie topping options, 2 veggie pizzas, and 5 veggie hoagies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Pizzeria, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
1770 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
404-687-4766

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by emeraldeyes180
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Hippy place, cheap beer specials and vegan cheese.

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2011

I went to a different Mellow Mushroom on my trip, but that one wasn't listed and I didn't want to make up a whole new posting for something that is just veg-friendly, especially since it is a chain and pretty much all the same. First off they do have vegan cheese and it is diaya, so it's good and yummy. They have lots of veggie options and a few vegan options and over all as a vegan I would for sure go back, if you have a mixed group as I did of meat eaters and then myself the vegan, you can do a lot worse. Very laid back and kind of hippy, I'm kind of glad we don't have this place near where I live, because I would probably go there way too often and spend too much money and get way too fat.

Pros: Relaxed, Vegan Cheese, Vegan entree options.
Cons: lots of meat on menu.
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good Pizza

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2008

This place doesn't offer Vegan cheese [I was under the impression they did], but it's OK because I ordered my pizza without cheese. Overall it was really good and I'd go there again! Just be mindful, it takes a bit of time to get your pizza, so be patient. ;)

emeraldeyes180
emeraldeyes180

Great Place!

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2008

You can customize your own pizza and many locations can make the pizza vegan with so cheese. The hoagies are great too!

Pros: good selection, good value, great atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Mushroom: