My wife and I were so happy to find this cool little cafe! Vegan and vegetarian food choices, great selection of juices and smoothies (including with spirulina and/or wheatgrass!). The maple quinoa (w/ apples and nuts) for breakfast was to die for! If you are anywhere near Shepherdstown, WV you MUST stop in and try one of their delicious creations!Pros: huge selection & variety, friendly staff, atmosphere: piped music, art on walls
My family and I live about 45 minutes away from Mellow Moods, but we like to take the trip whenever we have the time. The curried chickpea wrap and the tempeh burger are some of our favorites, but everything is good. They have amazing juices and they usually have vegan dessert options. This is truly one of my favorite restaurants in the world.
Mellow mods is a really the perfect place to go to get a quick juice before class or sit down and eat a meal.
about a week ago I over heard the owner talking about how much he cares about supplying people with the opportunity to eat organic food. He is very passionate about his restaurant, and its shows!
Last sunday he ran out of fresh mint, luckily every Sunday the local farmers market is set up just down the block. he crossed the street and bought fresh local mint to serve his customers.Pros: Organic oriented , Family friendly menu, Out Door sitting on the street
Cons: No Air Conditioning
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Shepherdstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 743 times since Jan 2013.