Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice...

Serves meat, veg options available. All vegetarian except for a tuna melt dish. Many vegan options. Friendly staff. Warm atmosphere. 100% wind powered. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Non-veg

missmanda
missmanda

Fresh Adorable Vegan Cafe

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

I absolutely love mellow moods. Been here several times and always happy with my food. Their smoothies are delicious and they also have some breads and baked goods for sale. Have had several sandwiches and salads and they are always quality and prepared fresh. Come for the small town and earthy atmosphere and stay for the fantastic food.

Pros: many vegan options, vegan bakery, gluten free options
Cons: not all items vegan or veggie, sometimes a long wait for food
gregorija
gregorija

One in a million! Outstanding!

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2013

My wife and I were so happy to find this cool little cafe! Vegan and vegetarian food choices, great selection of juices and smoothies (including with spirulina and/or wheatgrass!). The maple quinoa (w/ apples and nuts) for breakfast was to die for! If you are anywhere near Shepherdstown, WV you MUST stop in and try one of their delicious creations!

Pros: huge selection & variety, friendly staff, atmosphere: piped music, art on walls
SBrown
SBrown

AMAZING

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

My family and I live about 45 minutes away from Mellow Moods, but we like to take the trip whenever we have the time. The curried chickpea wrap and the tempeh burger are some of our favorites, but everything is good. They have amazing juices and they usually have vegan dessert options. This is truly one of my favorite restaurants in the world.

cvweirick
cvweirick

AWSOME!

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2010

Mellow mods is a really the perfect place to go to get a quick juice before class or sit down and eat a meal.

about a week ago I over heard the owner talking about how much he cares about supplying people with the opportunity to eat organic food. He is very passionate about his restaurant, and its shows!

Last sunday he ran out of fresh mint, luckily every Sunday the local farmers market is set up just down the block. he crossed the street and bought fresh local mint to serve his customers.

Pros: Organic oriented , Family friendly menu, Out Door sitting on the street
Cons: No Air Conditioning

Dear Owner and Manager of Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar: