Part of a Chi Kung institute advocating a vegetarian/vegan diet. Offer small, healthy set meals. Uses cheese in a few items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Taiwanese, Chinese

First Review by Moraine
Moraine
Moraine

Over-priced, Interesting Background Story

3 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2012

Meimen is an organization started by a Qigong master. Meimen SJT is an affiliated restaurant. They promote their food as being Yin-Yang-balanced, and hence beneficial to your Qi. Located in the basement of one of the most high-end department stores.

I visited there once. Though the food quality is decent (but not amazing), I feel it's very over-priced. The items on the menu are fairly common street food (though more delicatedly made). Usually you don't see them on the menu of a high-end restaruant. A set of meal costs NT$580, and a simple noodle dish costs NT$350. Plus the portion is very small. I have a small appetite, and I wasn't full after I finished the set meal.

Updated from previous review on Thursday November 08, 2012

Pros: nice enviroment
Cons: over-priced, mock meat, small portion

Dear Owner and Manager of Meimen SJT: