Asian food restaurant, opened Nov 2013. Offering organic fresh juices and green smoothies in addition to its food menu which uses organic tofu and tempeh. The sauces and curry paste are made in-house. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Asian, Thai, Chinese, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

Plantpower
Plantpower

Great healthy Asian food

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2014

I loved Mei Wok. They had the classic Thai dishes as well as Vietnamese summer rolls (the raw version). I appreciated that they also offered brown rice as well as different noodles. And you could even order zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice instead. For my taste it was a bit too much rice and noodles in the dishes and not enough veggies, but that's just as any other Thai restaurant.

They also offered smoothies and some raw deserts, so altogether a great menu.

Pros: yummy, healthy options, great menu
Pamina
Pamina

Very good, but also pricey

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

I came here for lunch and chose a starter (summer roll), a main dish (Pad Thai) and a fresh juice. The summer roll and juice were both really good, while the Pad Thai could have had a bit more taste to it. It was also a little pricey, although I suppose that's ok if you consider that it's all fresh and homemade. Service was lovely and I liked the decor and atmosphere of the place. Unfortunately, the location is not very central, so probably I won't go there very often. Apart from this, I really recommend it.

Pros: Fresh and yummy food, Friendly service, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Not in the centre of Cologne, A bit pricey
danio
danio

great thai food

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

Delicious food 100% vegan and organic.

Pros: delicious food, good value

VeganJazzman
VeganJazzman

Yummy THAI FOOD!

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

100% vegan, organic and mostly homemade. All fresh and super delicious. We had starter, main and dessert...everything was super yummy.
Worth a visit again, don't forget your lunchbox for take away! ;0)

Pros: Fresh, Price, Organic
CatherineM
CatherineM

Good local place

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2014

I went for lunch here; there was a good choice and it was great to have curry which I knew was veggie (most places use curry sauce that can contain fish). The vegetables were fresh and the food quickly prepared. Good if you're in the area, but not as cheap as some of the places in the city.

Pros: Quick service, Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Not many tables

Dear Owner and Manager of Mei Wok: