CLOSED: Meena's Kitchen

All vegetarian, authentic Indian food. SHUT DOWN IN NOV 2013, PER ITS WEBSITE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by CarolR

Fantastic Dining Experience

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2009

I went for lunch to Meena's with my husband and business colleague and we all had such a treat. Family run restaurant, where you have everything on the menu which is quite extensive. Mostly vegan, there are a couple of yoghurty things but they will substitute it if you tell them you are vegan. The food was outstanding. Really fresh, flavorful, just a treat for the tasetbuds. The restaurant itself is really nice and tastful, great for business or family. We loved it. The dishes kept coming and we were full, I think we had about six different delicious things. Highly recommend this restaurant and the best thing was the bill - I couldn't believe how reasonable all that delicious lovely food was. Will definitely be going back again, and again.

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Reasonable price
Cons: Dessert not good

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Meena's Kitchen: