Serves meat, veg options available. Has some vegan and vegetarian food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2402 Strand St
Galveston, Texas 77550
409-765-7700

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AnotherFinch
BriggitteJ
BriggitteJ

Lots of options!

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

It took me a while to try out Mediterranean Chef because I had seen so many mixed reviews on Yelp. My husband and I finally decided we needed to get it a try and we were both surprises at the quality of the food and the abundance of vegetarian and vegan options. The food quality was far superior IMO to Olympia Grill. We plan on coming back again!

AnotherFinch
AnotherFinch

Great people, great food.

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2007

Absolutely delicious home made food, a lot of the items on the menu are vegan, vegetarian, or can be made either. Willing to do anything to please. They really care about their food and their customers.

Pros: Lots of Veg food., Friendly people., Nice atmosphere.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mediterranean Chef: